Upcoming RMM Call/Webinar
Thank you to NAMM Members for suggesting and contributing to various resources that are helping to advance music learning opportunities for people of all ages. Please use these resources as idea-starters and to help you build your RMM programs; listed resources are not endorsed or sponsored by NAMM and are provided as information only.
October 10, 2013 Reaching and Serving New Customers Fall 2013 Kick Off
April 3, 2013 B2B: Creating New Customers In Harmony
October 10, 2012 - Reaching and Serving New Customers: Getting the Adults on Board!
July 13, 2012 Check Out Live Recordings from 2012 Summer NAMM Recreational Music Making Sessions
RMM General Session Featuring Joe Lamond with Bill Ivey
Jam Session I: Finding and Training the Right Facilitator for Your Program with Debra Perez, Musical Moments and Way Cool Keyboarding
Jam Session II: Starting and Running a Strum and Drum Program in Your Store with Moderator Rick Carlson, Kala Brand Music, and Guests
Jam Session III: Hosting an In-Store Jam Session with Amy Ball-Braswell, Capo's Music Store
June 12, 2012 - Creating Community and RMM Programs That Work for You: Tuning Kids and Teens into the key of life
- PDF of Power Point Presentation
- National Guild for Community Arts Education: Engaging Adolescents Guide
- NAMM University "How Catching Trends from the Bottom Up Will Improve Your bottom Line"
session, referenced by Menzie Pittman on the call
March 14, 2012- Creating Community and RMM Programs That Work for You: Finding the Right Facilitator
January 20, 2012- RMM Meeting at the NAMM Show
- RMM introductions with Joe Lamond and Mary Luehrsen
- Barry Bitman, Yamaha Music Making and Wellness Institute Update
- Scott Houston, Changing Demographics ( includes a separate ppt file)
- Open Discussion with RMM Expert Panel
Oct 4, 2011- RMM and Social Media Marketing
August 3, 2011 – RMM Collaboration
May 3, 2011- Changing Demographics