ProLight + Sound NAMM Rusia
Exhibitor Info | Visitor Info | Press Center | Show Contacts
Open the Growing Russian Market
In 2013, NAMM Musikmesse Russia and ProLight + Sound NAMM Russia will offer extensive international business, education and entertainment programming for solid value in the visitor experience. Book your exhibit now and get an early bird discount (more details below).
Features of the Russian Market
- More than 140 million consumers, a growing middle class and almost unlimited infrastructure needs
- Recovering economy with GDP growth at 4 percent in the first quarter of 2012
- Russia's long-awaited admission to the WTO will liberalize trade with the rest of the world and create opportunities for international exports and investments
- More than 5,000 music schools for children
- Between 2012 and 2018, the state program of support for the national culture plans to invest 5 billion euro into the development of Russian culture, including music instruments and equipment
Maximize Your Marketing Dollar at the 2013 Shows
Exhibitors will receive step-by-step guidelines and help with travel preparation, shipping and customs regulations, and stand construction.
NAMM Musikmesse Russia will be held parallel to the International Fair of Technologies and Services for Events and Entertainment, ProLight + Sound NAMM Russia, offering a variety of synergies for both exhibitors and visitors.
Show Promotion Campaign
Working with market leaders and influential media to run a dedicated business-to-business marketing campaign targeting dealers, distributors and professional musicians all over Russia, as well as a highly visible public campaign.
Official Support from the National Ministry of Culture
Close cooperation with the Ministry of Culture and professional associations will bring a broad spectrum of highly qualified buyers and end-users to the show.
Variety of Special Events
A comprehensive fringe program will feature educational tracks and a well-rounded program of concerts and events.
Exclusive Offer for Exhibitors
Don’t miss your opportunity to demonstrate your products with endorsers/players on stage throughout four days!
Are you a California-based company eager to expand your business into new global channels? The California STEP Program can help expand your export business. Learn more about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity now