Exhibitors—Make Your PR Count at Summer NAMM
Do you want more PR results from your experience at Summer NAMM? Here are five free ways to maximize your media exposure during Summer NAMM.
Please consider the following tips regarding effective PR outreach for Summer NAMM:
- Before the Show begins, you can e-mail Jeanne O’Keefe at The Lippin Group at JOKeefe@lippingroup.com or Lora Bodmer at NAMM at LoraB@namm.org to inform them of interesting new products or news you will be offering at the show. They are in touch with media on a daily basis.
- Post a PDF press kit or other company news to the NAMM Virtual Press Room. Media use this free resource when planning NAMM Show coverage and after the event. Please remember to list only the most newsworthy products, events or updates that are most likely to gain interest for your brand.
- Submit new and compelling product news to the Upbeat Daily magazine that is published daily during NAMM via e-mail at email@example.com. Deadline for editorial is May 31. The most compelling news and visuals get the most attention.
- Incorporate @NAMM and @NAMMShow Twitter and Facebook feeds into your marketing and PR outreach, mentioning your booth number at Summer NAMM so that media can easily find you on the show floor. Media track these social media tags during their show coverage.
- Visit the NAMM Media Desk staff on-site at the Nashville Convention Center to inform them of artist or celebrity appearances, jam sessions and other interesting events that the media should be made aware of. Often, a TV crew or other media will visit the Media Desk to ask, “What’s happening now?” Help NAMM help you by giving us the tools needed to answer these inquiries quickly.
To discuss media opportunities for Summer NAMM further, please call NAMM’s PR agent Jeanne O’Keefe at The Lippin Group/Los Angeles (323) 965-1990x344 or e-mail JOKeefe@LippinGroup.com.