Exhibitor Calendar – Download this printable PDF for important dates and deadlines.
Trade Shows Are the Top Way to Build Your Business...
According to a Survey of NAMM Members:
- More than two-thirds of respondents strongly agreed that exhibiting increases their company’s corporate and/or brand recognition.
- 86% of attendees use face-to-face at trade shows to become aware of new products, evaluate vendors for future purchases and/or to narrow their choices of preferred vendors.*
- Two-thirds of those polled agreed or strongly agreed that fewer calls are needed to close a sale with a trade show lead because they met with buyer's face-to-face and they saw the product firsthand.
- More than half of respondents believed that sales that started with a trade show lead are usually closed after three or fewer sales calls, as opposed to 61% without an exhibition lead, which often require more than three sales calls to close
- The average cost of face-to-face contact with a potential customer is $96 with an exhibition lead, compared with $1,039 without one.*
Source: Trade Show Executive's Research Roundup
...Take It to the Top Like These Exhibitors
“Many of our retailers look at this as a good time to attend and connect with their suppliers, as well as sharpen their business skills and network with colleagues. Given the lingering economic conditions, it makes good sense to use every way possible to build your business and being a part of the show allows all attendees that opportunity.”
Rick Young, Yamaha
“The Top 100 was a beautiful idea. It brought many strong dealers here. In fact, you've probably got the top 300-400 dealers in the country here and you have more time to spend with them because it's a smaller show.”
Harvey Levy, Levy's Leathers
“Summer NAMM 2011 was instrumental in developing our dealer base. 'Wanna Play Day' was wonderful for 3rd Power. Showing an interested teenager the different sounds of our guitar amps was so much fun. His dad was smiling ear to ear at seeing his son so interested in music!”
Jamie Scott, 3rd Power Amplification
“Nashville's been great. We had a better show than last year. More dealers are showing up. Everyone's in a great mood. Nashville is our favorite show because it's warm and welcoming. You have time to sit down one on one and have meaningful conversations.”
David Jahnke, Hal Leonard Corporation