Please Note: There Is Now a $25 Charge for Each New Name or Badge Change Requested (Subject to Allotment)
NAMM is not open to the general public and attendees must be in the music products industry or be invited by a NAMM Member.
- Only authorized NAMM Members may register children under the age of 18 to attend the NAMM Show.
- Guests of NAMM Members (yellow badges) can’t bring children that are under the age of 18.
- Green exhibitor employee badges DO NOT admit the wearer onto the show floor before or after show hours (like red exhibitor badges), so please plan badge allotments accordingly.
- Attendees with a red exhibitor badge have the ability to remove product from the show floor and access the show outside of normal show hours. Because of this, the exhibitor badge allotment may not be used for dealers, distributors or end users. Exhibitor badges are not permitted for children under the age of 18.
- If you have additional questions about registering children under the age of 18, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Why do we require you to provide a unique e-mail address at registration? To receive a personalized confirmation bar code and number, which will be scanned upon your arrival at the show for your badge to be printed instantly. With this in mind, badge registration is easy—just follows these guidelines:
- You will be asked to enter your individual e-mail address.
- An individual's e-mail address can only be used once.
- NAMM will automatically send your badge confirmation to the e-mail address provided. Print your confirmation and bring it to the show.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent before the show.
- A matching photo I.D. is required.
- Please note: There are no refunds granted.
Avoid standing in long lines. If you print out your confirmation and bring it with you to the show, you can scan the confirmation bar code at one of the many badge pickup locations to quickly receive your actual NAMM Show badge. If you don't have your bar code, your confirmation number will be sufficient.
Please note: If you have not received your badge confirmation, NAMM will be sending a reminder confirmation e-mail January 10.
How do I request additional badges over my company's allotment?
In order to combat the growing visitor badge situation at the NAMM Show, over-allotment badges are unavailable this year. Visit our Badge Allotment Policy Statement for more info.
For other frequently asked badge registration and badge pick-up questions, visit our FAQ page.
Not a NAMM Member? Join NAMM and attend the 2013 NAMM Show.