Enhance your 2013 NAMM Show experience with the essential information and tools found at the Retail Boot Camp, NAMM U sessions, H.O.T. Zone sessions and the NAMM Foundation Learning Lounge. Schedule time for the sessions that will help you kick off 2013 with fresh ideas and inspiration—plan ahead and make every minute count!
Check out the many offerings around the show:
- New this year! Retail Boot Camp is a six hour, idea-packed intensive marketing session that takes place the day before the show.
- NAMM U Breakfast Sessions discuss the industry's current topics and how to best grow your business—with live music and a warm meal to get you going
- The NAMM U Idea Center Sessions provide tips for proven promotions, techniques and strategies from industry experts
- The H.O.T. (Hands-On Training) Zone Sessions provides live educational sessions and innovative ideas for professionals in the pro audio, entertainment technologies, music business operations, recording, live sound, DJ, house of worship, commercial systems contractors/integrators, and stage and lighting industries
- The Generation Next Sessions help music business students make the most of their NAMM Show experience and prepare for their future career
- The Music Education Days Sessions provide inspiration and information for music education professionals
- Join the Recreational Music Making session for breakfast and a discussion on how community and recreational music making can grow a customer base.