Individual Membership: Welcoming You to Our Community
Traditionally, NAMM membership has been a benefit provided to companies operating throughout the musical instrument industry. Beginning with The 2022 NAMM Show, NAMM is excited to welcome even more into our global community. We're proud to announce the addition of individual memberships.
Who Can Be a Member?
For the first time, NAMM is offering individual memberships to pro audio and live sound professionals, music educators, and other professional groups to help grow our international community and collective reach.
What Are the Benefits of Membership?
With an individual membership, everyone actively working within our industry can develop a more personal relationship to your trade association, with benefits including access to NAMM events, career-building education and networking, and professional resources. NAMM also represents our industry's interests in Washington D.C. and beyond, advocating for free trade, informed regulations, funding for arts and music education, and more. Learn more on our Issues and Advocacy portal.
The best part is: Your individual membership is included with the purchase of a NAMM Show badge. By bundling show access and membership, you can ensure your career growth doesn't stop at the show floor and continues all year round.
How Long Am I Member?
Individual memberships included with the purchase of a NAMM Show badge continue for the term until the next NAMM Show. The 2023 NAMM Show will be held April 13–15 in Anaheim, and The 2024 NAMM Show will be January 25–28 also in Anaheim.
Following the show, you will be prompted to indicate which portions of NAMM's activities you want to be involved with or aware of. NAMM has a variety of newsletters and opportunities designed to broaden your industry awareness and strengthen your network and career.
Learn more about all that NAMM does on our About page, and be sure to keep in touch with your membership representatives. We'll see you at The NAMM Show!
A Summary of Benefits
As a special benefit to registering for The 2022 NAMM Show, new individual members will receive…
- One-time access to The 2022 NAMM Show* (individual members must re-register for The 2023 NAMM Show April 13 – 15)
- Connection to a global community
- Year-round education through NAMM U online
- Playback blog and namm.org content
- A variety of email newsletters and association updates
- Access to job search and postings through the NAMM Career Center
- Online Member Directory, connecting a world of influencers
- Discounts through a network of Endorsed Service Providers including Emery & Webb, AmeriTrust, Podium, and PartnerShip
- Industry data, including the annual Global Report
- Use of Resource Center, showcasing 4,500 + stories of the people that drive our industry
- Networking/programs (NAMM YP, WON, Mentorship, Roundtables, NAMM Standards more)
- Contributing to a collective voice for issues and advocacy facing our industry
- Supporting a vision of a more musical world
Becoming an individual member of NAMM is easy. Just register for The NAMM Show at namm.org/badges and you will be part of the family. We will communicate updates and opportunities as they become available.