Unique Sessions and Experiences for GenNext Students and Music Educators at The NAMM Show
The NAMM Show is excited to welcome back GenNext students and music educators back to Anaheim this June! With one-of-a-kind educational sessions, informative panel discussions and captivating experiences, students and faculty will be able to access a variety of resources catered just to them.
GenNext students will have incredible opportunities to learn more about the industry, explore potential career paths and network with industry professionals.
GenNext programming at the show will include:
- The Careers in Music Summit
- educational sessions including "The Power of the Project-Based Career" and "Music Industry Degree Outcomes: Alumni Career Paths, Skills Development and Job Satisfaction"
- access to networking sessions at the GenNext lounge
Educator-focused content will include:
- Music-making workshops like the "Ukulele Educator Workshop" series, led by Peter Luongo and James Hill
- The Grand Rally for Music Education
- Informative education presentations for teachers including "Cross-training in Music Technology: Lessons From the Pandemic Applied to the Future" and NAMM's Music Education Leadership "Call to Action" Summit
and many more!