Email-Use Guidance for Believe in Music Week
Thank you for Being Part of Believe in Music Week.
As part of our Privacy Notice and Terms of Service, and to continue the engagement generated between exhibitors and attendees, upon request we do share certain registrant information with our exhibitors and other third parties, including email addresses.
If you plan to follow-up with attendees, we recommend using this data as one-time only, as a means to reinforce your engagement at Believe in Music Week and offer an opt-in to more communications from your organization.
As a courtesy reminder, all email use in the United States is bound by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
Major points are as follows:
- Don’t use false or misleading header information.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify the message as an ad.
- Tell recipients where you’re located (by including your mailing address).
- Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf.
Certain opt-outs, including GDPR registrants, are omitted from any provided list. If your organization is based outside of the United States, please refer to all local laws, regulations and guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.