Bluthner Piano Company

Helga Kasimoff and her husband established the Bluthner piano dealership in Pasadena, California in 1963. Since that time many Blüthner grand pianos have been restored in their workshop such as those owned by Jerome Kern (1922), Prince Esterharzy (1903), and King Johann of Saxony (1860). Helga and...
Elmer Reeder and his brother purchased a sawmill outside of Lansing, Michigan, right after World War II.  It was during that time that Elmer became an expert in wood, an important part of his career years later.  When his son, Jim, opened a piano shop and retail store called James Reeder Piano,...
James Reeder is the piano technician who formed James Reeder Piano in Lansing, Michigan, as both a repair and retail business.  With a strong background in the restoration of pianos, Jim sought to hire top craftsmen to create the best service possible.  Among those he hired was his father, who had...
Roger Willson takes great pride in his long association with the Bluthner Piano Company. The association extends to the Bluthner family who entrusted Roger with the position of Managing Director of the Bluthner UK store. During his career in the piano industry, Roger has also served on the boards...