June 28-30, 2018 | Music City Center | Nashville, TN
Exhibit at Summer NAMM
Build Your Brand | Connect with Key Buyers | Grow Your Profit
Every year at the heart of Music City, Summer NAMM takes over for three exciting days by providing a stable platform for the business of music, sound and event technology. The show continues to grow with all the right buyers in attendance looking for the latest products right before the busy back-to-school and holiday selling seasons. Summer NAMM is the time to build essential business relationships that become the bedrock to your business for many years to come.
- Reach more than 13,000 attendees, including NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, as well as influential international buyers
- Meet distributors and reps looking for unique gear as well as buyer groups like iMSO and AIMM that host their annual meetings in Nashville
- Benefit from powerful NAMM U and TEC Tracks educational sessions that attract the top buyers in the industry
- Connect with hundreds of industry media outlets to generate buzz on Music Industry Day
I love the Summer NAMM Show because I get a chance to spend a little bit more time at some of the smaller booths, and I get to spend more time personally checking out the products.
$5.2 Billion Estimated Purchasing Power of Global Buying Registrants
Meet with MI, retail, touring and event buyers, distributors, and key decision makers that purchase music, pro audio, lighting and even technology products—translating to a broader reach of potential customers.
Audience groups include:
- MI retailers
- NAMM's Top 100 Dealers
- Buying groups (AIMM)
- Leading independent retailers
- Global distributors
- Venue buyers seeking pro audio & stage solutions
- Artists, musicians and music educators
- Music influencers
The estimated purchasing power of global buying registrants
Buyers travel from all over the world to attend Summer NAMM
The majority of registrants are involved in purchase decisions
Music Industry Day
Aspiring music professionals become your brand evangelists
Unique opportunities to meet new customers
With a growing pro audio, lighting and event technology presence, Summer NAMM attracts a wide array of buying professionals that utilize music and sound products in their own businesses, including sporting goods, arenas, houses of worship facilities, recording studios, live music venues and festival events. TEC Tracks education also helps attract audio engineers, touring managers, live sound professionals and software developers looking for the latest information.
- Recording studios
- Sound contractors
- Touring/theater companies
- Houses of worship
- Entertainment companies
- Software developers
I love coming to Summer NAMM. I love Nashville. We've done this four years in a row and have expanded our booth every year.
Community & Events
Experience the flavor of Music City, U.S.A
Live performances and events inspire and delight buyers to create similar experiences and they need your products to make those dreams come to life. This year, Summer NAMM had a hot lineup of music legends to celebrate the love of music and music making.
- NAMM Opening Night Party featuring the American Eagle Awards with performances by Crystal Gayle, Patti Smith and Harry Shearer
- The 7th Annual Top 100 Dealer Awards hosted by CMT's Cody Alan with performances by Tim Akers and The Smoking Section and American Idol's Melinda Doolittle
- Music Industry day opened its doors to hundreds of new music professionals with headliner performance by the legendary Charlie Daniels on the NAMM Reverb Stage on the Terrace
Education and Training
Learn and grow together to increase sales and create more music makers
Music retailers, educators, along with pro audio, live sound and event technology professionals will be inspired to take their businesses to the next level with free educational sessions across multiple learning tracks. Learn more about the many facets of NAMM education and how it helps deliver buying power.
Summer NAMM is like summer camp. Everyone comes back here to reconnect, work on relationships, build new ones, make new friends and keep the old!
Gain exposure and build your brand across diverse media channels
Summer NAMM exhibitors were able to build brand awareness to leading trade press, and a global media base of mainstream media such as Billboard, Bloomberg, APR and Gizmag, along with local outlets focused on the diverse Nashville recording and music scene such as Music Row, Taste of Country, and Nashville Business Journal.
View examples of 2017 Summer NAMM media coverage
View The 2017 NAMM Show post-show release
Exhibitors were able to generate buzz across social media channels helping to spread brand and sales messages to millions of followers.
Increased engagement with Instagram helped reach a new base of Summer NAMM followers, while a Snapchat Geofilter generated thousands of followers and "show snaps."
Summer NAMM was also a platform for brands to generate their own content, with opportunities for showcasing products and garnering feedback and support from sales partners, retail customers, artists and influencers.