Brand - Lounge
Believe in Music Week will support industry members in need, especially those in the touring industry that have been impacted so deeply by the pandemic. Help us keep live music playing across the world. For interactivity and the ability to engage with attendees, we invite you to upgrade to the Club tier or higher.
Assets Needed To Tell Your Brand Story
- 400x200px no larger than 1MB
- Logo will appear in search listings and on pages throughout the Swapcard platform.
- 1080x1920px (9:16 ratio), no larger than 1MB
Describe your brand and share your story with the information text space available on your brand page. You can add links and rich text.
- No character limit.
Increase your social media followers through Believe in Music’s wide B2C and B2B reach.
Provide contact details for prospective buyers and end-users to gather information before and after the event.
Policies And Other Information
To support our global artist community, NAMM adheres to all laws outlining use of intellectual property, music, licensing and use of copyrighted works.
We have ASCAP and BMI licenses that cover certain use of copyrighted material, but to ensure proper use of any material, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Ensure you own or validly possesses the right to make, use, perform, sell and display any patented products, copyrighted works, trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), to promote content, activities, and affiliated events.
- Secure any and all necessary licenses or consents for (a) any performances, displays or other uses of copyrighted works, trademarks or patented inventions or designs and (b) any use of any name, likeness, signature, voice or other impression, or other Intellectual Property owned by others.
- Do not use any musical work protected by copyright to be staged, produced, or otherwise performed, via either “live” or mechanical means, by or on your behalf at Event or any Event-related activity, unless you have previously obtained written permission from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s designee (e.g., ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC) for this use.
- Accept full and complete responsibility for the content you provide and all obligations under any agreement permitting the use of the music, including but not limited to all obligations to report data and to pay royalty fees.