Brand - Venue
With even greater SEO and multimedia options, the Venue tier also features simultaneous meetings with buyers, allowing you to segment your meetings by region and interest. For the full use of the platform and the highest level of SEO, we invite you to consider the Stadium tier.
Assets Needed To Tell Your Brand Story
- 400x200px no larger than 1MB
- Logo will appear in search listings and on pages throughout the Swapcard platform.
- 1080x1920px (9:16 ratio), no larger than 1MB
Feature pre-recorded or live streaming content at the top of your page, engaging attendees from the moment they arrive.
Videos can be pre-recorded or livestreamed. Swapcardutilizes YouTube and Vimeo, so have your video IDs and links ready to go. 16:9 aspect ratio.
Describe your brand and share your story with the information text space available on your brand page. You can add links and rich text.
- No character limit.
Increase your social media followers through Believe in Music’s wide B2C and B2B reach.
Set your brand apart with an immersive experience, swapping a plain background for a customized graphic of your choice.
- Brand your company profile (desktop version only). You can change the background image at any time.
- 2560x1600, no larger than 1MB
Provide contact details for prospective buyers and end-users to gather information before and after the event.
The Venue Package empowers your brand to launch more products on your profile page and upload more of your catalog in the Marketplace, with expanded opportunities to grow your sales through our AI-powered matchmaking tools.
Giveaways are a great way to showcase your brand and drive traffic to your brand experience page.
To promote your giveaway you will need:
- Image of the prize
- Title of giveaway
- Brief description (recommended 100 words, but there is no character limit)
- Link to enter and official rules / terms and conditions, along with any prize or other limits.
These will appear on a dedicated Giveaway page accessible from the main navigation during Believe in Music Week. All fulfillment of the giveaway is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Review this article on giveaways and tips to create official rules and other details.
Additional Brand Listings
Connect your subsidiaries and associated brands, encouraging attendees to engage with your full catalog of brands.
Upload a file or add links to videos, brochures, PDFs, and more for attendees to consider as they make their buying decisions. The documents will be accessible by all attendees via your brand page.
- Title: 80 characters max
- Overview: Describe doc in a few words. 160 characters max
- Jpeg no larger than 1MB, auto-cropped to 400x400
- File types supported: pdf, doc,docx,ppt,pptx,png or jpeg
Host events and education sessions during Believe in Music Week!
- Your session schedule will be viewed on your brand page and on the full event schedule, but link to a separate ‘Sessions Page’.
- This content could be anything from an Artist Q&A to a factory tour
- Sessions can be pre-recorded or live streaming. There will be specific instructions if live, please contact NAMM for additional details, email@example.com.
- All sessions will have features including chat, polls and Q&A for attendees. Make sure to have a member of your staff monitor the ‘Chat’ during your session.
- 8 Session
- Title of Session: 50 characters, 10 words or less
- Description: 100 words or less preferred
- 15-30 minutes each is the recommended time
- Recommended: No repeat content for sessions. Each session will be added to the full event schedule and will be available on demand after the initial ‘premier’ time. It will live there for repeat watching at any time. Use your allotted sessions for fresh content and utilize your brand page if you would like to repeat content.
Deadline: Send session info to NAMM by December 11, 2020 and video links by January 4, 2021
Tools To Connect With Customers
Chat With Attendees
Qualified buyers, influencers and media visiting your brand experience page will have the opportunity to chat with your brand in real time, empowering them to ask questions and inquire about meetings.
All messages can be accessed on the chat page.
One-To-One Video Meetings
The Stadium Package allows for 80 one-on-one meetings per day, with the ability for multiple sales reps to conduct simultaneous calls. With flexible scheduling, you can segment your audience by different time zones and goals.
The opportunity to book meetings will open on January 4, 2021.
Ability To Search Attendees
Use our Meet Attendees search page to get connected with AI powered matches and invite relevant attendees to view your latest products, driving traffic and sales.
AI Powered Matchmaking
Reach new customers through our AI-driven platform, bringing qualified and interested buyers to your products.
Information gathered in the registration process along with user activity on the platform will add to matchmaking intelligence. Attendees will get recommendations for networking, products and events.
Event And Brand Experience Page Analytics
Your package features rich analytics on every user that interacted with your brand page, powering follow-ups and sales.
From the Exhibitor Center, you can export the Team's Contact list at any time. This will provide you with the details of leads who have connected to your brand and staff along with any notes, scores or tags that your staff has added to the attendee profile.
Analytics on booth visits along with product and document access will be sent by NAMM after the show.
Policies And Other Information
To support our global artist community, NAMM adheres to all laws outlining use of intellectual property, music, licensing and use of copyrighted works.
We have ASCAP and BMI licenses that cover certain use of copyrighted material, but to ensure proper use of any material, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Ensure you own or validly possesses the right to make, use, perform, sell and display any patented products, copyrighted works, trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), to promote content, activities, and affiliated events.
- Secure any and all necessary licenses or consents for (a) any performances, displays or other uses of copyrighted works, trademarks or patented inventions or designs and (b) any use of any name, likeness, signature, voice or other impression, or other Intellectual Property owned by others.
- Do not use any musical work protected by copyright to be staged, produced, or otherwise performed, via either “live” or mechanical means, by or on your behalf at Event or any Event-related activity, unless you have previously obtained written permission from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s designee (e.g., ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC) for this use.
- Accept full and complete responsibility for the content you provide and all obligations under any agreement permitting the use of the music, including but not limited to all obligations to report data and to pay royalty fees.