Exhibit at Summer NAMM to reach an audience that commands billions in purchasing power.
Summer NAMM is a show like no other in the music products industry, combining legendary brands with new companies showing their products for the first time. It also draws buyers that you can't reach at The NAMM Show—buyers who reside in the Midwest or East Coast or those who simply prefer the show's more leisurely pace, making it perfect for building relationships and conducting quality business. Join us July 13-15, 2017 in Nashville!
Contact us to learn more about options to make the most of your investment.
With a complete product landscape across all segments of music products and pro audio, as well as an exclusive group of buyers who utilize the summer show to finalize their back-to-school, fall and holiday buying decisions, Summer NAMM is a can't-miss exhibit opportunity.
Nashville sets the stage to reach an illustrious mix of recording studios, houses of worship and venue buyers looking for stage, lighting, pro audio and music entertainment products and solutions.
Add that to the valuable educational sessions and lively networking opportunities, and you've got a show attended by high-quality buyers anxious to check out your products, innovations and technology.
- Reach more than 13,000 attendees, including NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, as well as influential international buyers, powerful pro audio and corporate venue decision-makers, along with independent music retailers
- Meet distributors and reps looking for unique gear and new lines, as well as buyer groups like iMSO and AIMM that host their annual meetings in Nashville
- Benefit from powerful NAMM U and TEC Tracks educational sessions that attract the top buyers in the industry and develop innovative thinking
- Connect with hundreds of industry media outlets, as well as reporters from local and national news networks Generate buzz with local artists, studio employees, house of worship representatives, music education students, music industry associates and enthusiasts on Music Industry Day
Exhibitors were able to meet with more member buyers from Asia and Europe and a strong turnout of mid-to-large U.S. dealers, which populated the show floor with an estimated $300 million + more in buying power compared to 2015. Multi-market giants including Amazon and Wal-Mart were also present.
International attendees accounted for 12% growth over 2015, and 59% growth since 2014, making for the largest number of international participants at Summer NAMM in over a decade.
Below are more statistics from 2016 Summer NAMM:
Estimated global buying power of registered attendees
A diverse base of organizations that purchase products
Top 100 Dealers
Some of the best dealers in the world joined the industry in Nashville
The majority of attendees are directly involved in purchase decisions
Your customers use the show to understand what is coming next
Countries and Regions
Buyers traveled from all over the world to attend Summer NAMM
Exhibitors were able to connect with more international registrants
Music Industry Day
Aspiring music professionals become your brand evangelists
I come here because I’m hoping to find that next guy, that next Gibson, that next Fender, that next JBL, Electro-Voice. Somebody who’s got a 10x10 booth but with a great idea. I always want to find that little niche guy that may one day be something, and I’ll be able to say, ‘I found him.’ Plus, I've got a lot of friends here. I get to see them twice a year sometimes and this is one of the places.
The growing pro audio focus has helped the event attract more purchase decision-makers representing a variety of major global companies and venues, including Sweetwater, Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Alto Music, Music Fulfillment Services, B&H Photo, Amazon, Galactic Music (Australia), Heer Music (Switzerland), Brother Industries (Japan), Tecno Music (Mexico) and Kit Chareon Musical (Thailand).
Buyers from local studios, stages and houses of worship, as well as professionals involved in stage production, pro sound, audio, lighting and A/V also attended to check out the latest products and take advantage of new programs, including TEC Tracks and A3E sessions.
Live performances and special features included:
- The NAMM Nissan Stage on the Terrace featured legendary The Charlie Daniels Band and "The Voice" winner, Craig Wayne Boyd
- The American Eagle Awards honored EmmyLou Harris and Vince Gill as they were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Music Industry Day opened the show to hundreds of artists and music professionals walking the floor to check out the latest products and gear
NAMM’s free educational opportunities helped retailers expand their share of the market with ideas and strategies to kick off the year.
Issues and Advocacy
The show featured forums and events on regulatory issues, advocacy strategies and other unique events:
- SupportMusic Coalition on Coalitions
- Import-Export Forum
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Patent Forums and Roundtables
- Recreational Music Making Forum
- Leadership in Music Symposium Songwriter Fair Trade Panel
Summer NAMM exhibitors were able to build brand awareness to leading trade press, and a global media base of mainstream media such as Billboard, Bloomberg, APR and Gizmag, along with local outlets focused on the diverse Nashville recording and music scene such as Music Row, Taste of Country, and Nashville Business Journal.
Exhibitors were able to generate buzz across social media channels helping to spread brand and sales messages to millions of followers.
Increased engagement with Instagram helped reach a new base of Summer NAMM followers, while a Snapchat Geofilter launch generated thousands of followers and "show snaps."
Summer NAMM was also a platform for brands to generate their own content, with opportunities for showcasing products and garnering feedback and support from sales partners, retail customers, artists and influencers.
Social Media Impressions