Music City Center • Nashville, TN
Exhibit at Summer NAMM
Build Your Brand • Connect with Your Customers • Grow Your Business
Every year at the heart of Music City, Summer NAMM offers an exciting platform to help exhibitors generate new sales and set-up a successful second half of the year. Maintain your sales momentum by meeting with top buyers looking for latest products just in time for the busy back-to-school and holiday selling seasons, along with a powerful pro audio community. Create new business opportunities at the show where conversations come easy.
- Reach more than 14,000 attendees, including NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, as well as influential international buyers
- Meet global distributors and reps looking for unique gear as well as buying groups like iMSO and AIMM that host their annual meetings in Nashville
- Sell to a variety of venues including houses of worship, sporting arenas and theaters
- Influence studio, recording and live sound professionals from Nashville, Atlanta, the Carolinas and beyond
- Build your brand through extensive media reach and social media engagement
- Benefit from the powerful Retail Training Summit, NAMM U and TEC Tracks educational sessions that attract the top buyers in the industry
- Connect with hundreds of music professionals and prosumers during The Make Music Experience
School Band & Orchestra
I love the Summer NAMM Show because I get a chance to spend a little bit more time at some of the smaller booths, and I get to spend more time personally checking out the products.
$5.2 Billion Estimated Purchasing Power of Global Buying Registrants
Meet with MI, retail, touring and event buyers, distributors, and key decision makers that purchase music, pro audio, lighting and even technology products—translating to a broader reach of potential customers.
Audience groups include:
- MI retailers
- NAMM's Top 100 Dealers
- Buying groups (AIMM)
- Leading independent retailers
- Global distributors
- Venue buyers seeking pro audio & stage solutions
- Artists, musicians and music educators
- Music influencers
Unique opportunities to meet new customers
With a growing pro audio, lighting and event technology presence, Summer NAMM attracts a wide array of buying professionals that utilize music and sound products in their own businesses, including sporting goods, arenas, houses of worship facilities, recording studios, live music venues and festival events. TEC Tracks education also helps attract audio engineers, touring managers, live sound professionals and software developers looking for the latest information.
- Recording studios
- Sound contractors
- Touring/theater companies
- Houses of worship
- Entertainment companies
- Software developers
Attendance by U.S. Region
Attendance by Country
I love coming to Summer NAMM. I love Nashville. We've done this four years in a row and have expanded our booth every year.
Community & Events
Experience the flavor of Music City, U.S.A
Live performances and events inspire and delight buyers to create similar experiences and they need your products to make those dreams come to life. This year, Summer NAMM will feature a hot line up of music legends to celebrate the love of music and music making.
- NAMM Opening Night Party featuring the American Eagle Awards
- The 8th Annual Top 100 Dealer Awards hosted by CMT's Cody Alan
- The Make Music Experience on Saturday, June 30 offers exhibitors the chance to connect with thousands of industry professionals including musicians, songwriters, music educators and students, sound and studio professionals.
Top 100 Dealer Awards—Meet the best in specialty retail.
American Eagle Awards —Your customers will be inspired by country star power.
Make Music Experience —Connect with your end users in a new and interactive way.
Education and Training
Learn and grow together to increase sales and create more music makers
Music retailers, educators, along with pro audio, live sound and event technology professionals will be inspired to take their businesses to the next level with free educational sessions across multiple learning tracks. Learn more about the many facets of NAMM education and how it helps deliver buying power.
Summer NAMM is like summer camp. Everyone comes back here to reconnect, work on relationships, build new ones, make new friends and keep the old!
Gain exposure and build your brand across diverse media channels
Build brand awareness to leading trade press, and a global base of media such as Billboard, Bloomberg and Gizmag, along with local outlets focused on the diverse Nashville recording and music scene such as Music Row, Taste of Country, and Nashville Business Journal.
Plus benefit from brand exposure through NAMM's promotion channels, create buzz across social media, and generate your own marketing content.