NAMM Show Level 2 & 3 Meeting Rooms
Thank you for exhibiting at The 2020 NAMM Show!
To assist with your preparations for the show, please review the following meeting room information and reference the diagram below with your corresponding meeting room number.
Fire Marshal Requirements
In order to meet all Fire Marshal requirements, please submit your room diagram no later than December 6, 2019.
- Submitted meeting room diagrams must include all aisle widths & structure measurements. NAMM will return the plans to exhibitor with any Fire Marshal notes, including estimated maximum capacity for the room. Final occupancy will be determined by the Anaheim Fire Marshal onsite.
- All meeting room *Exhibit Structures, in addition to Alcove Entrance Units must maintain an 18" clearance under the entire ceiling. 16' in height in most areas will allow for the required sprinkler clearance. (* includes all structures and truss and lighting)
- All Fire Equipment such as strobes and fire extinguisher cabinets must be shown on the diagram and must be kept clear, visible and unobstructed
- All check-in desks, display cases or exhibit structures located outside the meeting room must be approved in advance by NAMM and the Anahaim Fire Marshal.
- The Anaheim Fire Marshal will be onsite during move-in to ensure no changes have been made to approved plans
Please complete the meeting room form no later than December 10, 2018.
Entrance Unit Specifications
All meeting room *Exhibit Structures, in addition to Alcove Entrance Units must maintain an 18" clearance under the entire ceiling. 16' in height in most areas will allow for the required sprinkler clearance. (* includes all structures and truss and lighting).
Click here to see meeting room exhibit structure guidelines.
- Freight Elevator Access: Maximum clearance is 11'6" x 20' x 10'
- Room Double Door: 87" high x 63" wide
- Ceiling Height: 17'6", however MUST allow 18" for fire sprinkler clearance
- Rigging: NO hanging. Only ground supported truss, product and booth materials allowed, up to 16' high
- Walls: Combination of acoustic panels and white painted dry wall. No Materials may be affixed to walls
- Carpet: Blue-green-gray linear pattern. All carpet covering must be approved by NAMM and the ACC
- Damage: Any building damage inside the room or outside related to entrance units, walls or carpet will be billed to the exhibitor
- Atmospheric Effects: Artificial fog / smoke will adversely affect the ACC fire security system. You must notify NAMM if you are planning to use fog/smoke machines in your room and receive advanced approval
- Cleaning: This is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Cleaning services can be ordered through Freeman Online or at Service Desk in Arena Breezeway
- Room Keys / Dimmers: All exhibitors must complete the Meeting Room Information Form
- Freight Target Move-in: All exhibitors must adhere to the Freight Target Plan. For all inquiries, please email email@example.com
- After Hour Events: If you are interested in planning an event before or after show hours in your meeting room, you will need to complete the After Hours Event Form no later than December 8, 2018. Please read the form carefully to ensure all associated rules are understood. After hours events must be approved by NAMM Trade Show Operations