June 3-5, 2022
Synth Showcase at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Southern California
The Synth Showcase is a dedicated environment focused on highlighting the latest products, trends and personalities shaping the modern synthesizer marketplace. The showcase acts like a show within itself and places a sharp focus on the ever-popular synthesizer industry, celebrating the instrument, inspiring audiences, and powering sales.
Benefits of Being Involved in the Synth Showcase
- Be immersed in a dedicated and interactive environment within the heart of the NAMM campus
- Acts like a micro-community within NAMM, allowing access to informed audiences and also the larger NAMM crowd
- Promotional opportunities through a variety of media groups including Synthtopia and Electronic Musician
- Exposure to synth manufacturers, programmers, technology developers, musicians and enthusiasts
Connect with a global buying audience with:
- 10’x5’ unit with 50 square feet of space
- 8’ high back drape
- 3’ side drapes
- 1 10’x5’ black carpet
- 1 6’ counter-high table
- 1 stool
- 1 5-amp electrical outlet
- 1 9’x44’ ID sign
- 400 lbs of material handling
- 8 exhibitor badges
Access to Innovative Synth Education Sessions
Participants of the Synth Showcase will have access to a variety of cutting-edge educational opportunities including TEC Tracks sessions for sound, studio and stage professionals. Synth-focused education sessions are also a part of NAMM’s educational lineup.
Past synth-oriented education sessions include Innovations in Modular Synthesis, TEC Tracks Meetup: Moog Synths and Defining Moments of the Synthesizer Revolution with Don Lewis.
Opportunities to Honor the Synth’s Legacy
NAMM celebrates the legacy and history of the synthesizer across a variety of programs at The NAMM Show, including at the TEC Awards, within the TECnology Hall of Fame, and in the Oral History program.
Synthesizers have been honored at The NAMM Show by industry leaders including John Chowning, Don Lewis, Michelle Moog-Koussa, Chris Halaby, Jordan Rudess, and more.
Learn more on how exhibiting at The NAMM Show can help grow your brand.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-760-438-8001