Promote Your Brand Online On NAMM Show+
After its successful launch at The 2022 NAMM Show, NAMM Show+ will return as the official digital platform of The 2023 NAMM Show. Used by both in-person and online attendees of the show, NAMM Show+ offers exhibitors the opportunity to promote their brands and products through interactive brand pages, a digital marketplace, product galleries, and more.
All brands participating in The 2023 NAMM Show will receive a complimentary Basic Brand Page on NAMM Show+ with basic features. To increase your brand’s influence and visibility on NAMM Show+, take advantage of brand page upgrade options.
Enhanced Brand Pages include:
- Image header
- Company logo
- Exhibitor Center Access (lead reporting, leads list, page editing capability)
- Chat and video calling
- Unlimited 1on-1 and group meeting options
- Search and connect with attendees
- Lead scoring
- Category and brands lists
- Add staff to company booth
- Add documents, links, press releases, and job openings to brand page
- Feature website, social network channels and contact information
Premium Brand Pages include all Enhanced Brand Page features, plus:
- Video header
- Column ad featured on page
- Custom background option
- Products and giveaways featured on page and in gallery
- Brand logo
- Access to recent visitors list
Access digital opportunities for your brand today!