Best in Show: This Year's Hottest Products (NAMM Show 2012)
Frank Alkyer, Publisher, Music Inc.,
This session’s panelists included:
• Gayle Beacock, co-owner, Beacock Music, Vancouver, Wash.
• Victor Salazar, owner, Vic’s Drum Shop, Chicago
• Stephen Fortner, editor, Keyboard Magazine, San Bruno, Calif.
• Tim Pratt, co-owner, Dietze Music, with four locations in Nebraska
• Jonathan Lipp, owner, Full Compass, Madison, Wis.
• Chris Basile, owner, South Jersey Music, Sewell, N.J., and vice president of
Independent Music Store Owners
From a bird’s eye view, the NAMM Show is both spectacular and overwhelming—thousands of products displayed by more than 1,500 exhibitors for viewing in a space of four days! How do you see it all? Frank Alkyer and his panel of well-respected retailers and buyers searched every aisle for the best products, ideas and trends, and selected their top finds in four categories: Best Add-On or Accessory, Gotta Stock It, Companies to Watch and Best in Show. Watch the video and hear about the hottest gear, the must-haves and the newest products from the NAMM Show 2012!
Join Us in Person for The NAMM Show
With a focus on innovation, the education offerings at The NAMM Show will help to prepare your business for the year to come.
Discover the Benefits of a NAMM Membership
Power our industry’s advocacy efforts by joining the NAMM community, featuring show access, education, discounts, networking, the Global Report and more!