NAMM Musikmesse Russia and Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia to Return in September
NAMM Musikmesse Russia, the international fair for musical instruments, sheet music, music production, and music business connections, returns September 10-12 at the Sokolniki Center in Moscow. Since 2012, the fair has established itself as a popular music event for a wide audience and the only platform in Russia for business, training, and meetings of music industry professionals. Recently, there has been a significant amount of interest from music makers. The show has responded by emphasizing the festival-like atmosphere. Three demonstration-zones will offer players both the chance to demo the latest music products and accessories, which may purchase products directly from exhibitors:
- Music Hall (pavilion 7a) The main exposition for musical instruments and accessories
- Drummers United (pavilion 17) Drums and percussion
- Audio + DJ (pavilion 4.1) Recording, DJ and audio equipment
The festival will present an exciting program of education for business-oriented audience and professional visitors, including:
- Musical Laboratory, MUZZLAB A three-day conference organized for young musicians on a full-cycle of creating and promoting music. Notable industry experts and popular artists will share their experience and trade secrets on how to become a successful musician. In 2018, the conference gathered over 1,300 visitors.
- NAMM U Seminars on business modeling and successful sales strategies for industry professionals.
- WORKSHOPS– Masterclasses and clinics for professional musicians on various topics, including vocal, acoustics and management.
- The Music Education Symposium– A conference for music teachers is organized to discuss contemporary issues surrounding music education. The conference is supported by the International Society for Music Education (ISME).
- Dealer conferences– Events designed for trade visitors.
In addition to training and education activities for professional visitors, the festival will prepare a rich show program for a wide audience. Concerts, music flash-mobs, music contests finals and prize draws will be interesting for both children and adults of any age. Popular musicians and well-known celebrities will be guests of the NAMM Musikmesse Russia festival and will perform on stages, offer autographs, masterclasses and presentations.
Parallel to the music products on display, Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia (September 12 – 14), the international trade fair of technologies and services for entertainment, integrated systems and creation, will present the global-known brands to the professional visitors in the pavilions of the Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre for the eighth time. The exposition will take place within four pavilions:
- Pavilion 3 Live sound demonstrations
- Pavilion 4 Professional lighting and sound equipment, stage constructions, and rigging
- Pavilion 4.1 – Continuation of the exposition
- Pavilion 4.2 – Program zone, conference halls
In addition to concert sound demonstration in the pavilion 3, an open-air platform for line arrays will showcase true concert sound by leading manufacturers.
The list of exhibitors showing at Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2019 continues to grow, with 70% of the exposition confirmed. Participants include returning exhibitors: A&T Trade, ALUSTAGE, AV Stumpfl, Best Vision, Clay Paky, Columbus McKinnon, Contactica, CTC Capital, Dealer center, Doka, Gala Systems, Imlight, Klotz, Kvant, MA Lighting, Martin, Mix, Art, LTM, OKNO-AUDIO, Oktava, ROBE lighting, Serapid, SiM, Sistema, SOMMER CABLE, STAGEMARKET, Tüchler Buhnen, Textiltechnik. New exhibitors include Anzhee, ArtPro, DIGIS, Flash-Butrym, Fortlamps, Pronto-Seating, and Xenix.
Annually, Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia presents an intensive business program for professional visitors. In 2019, the fair will host the following programs:
- The Theater Forum– Led by directors of regional theaters to discuss the issues of reconstruction, re-equipment of cultural institutions and the implementation of new theater technologies, projection, and installations for theaters. The Forum will include negotiation sessions between technical representatives of theaters and suppliers and producers of professional equipment.
- Prolight + Sound FORUM Three days of seminars, masterclasses, and discussions on different aspects of working with projection, lighting, sound equipment and technologies.
- B2B tours around the exposition Technical tours for sound engineers, lighting designers, event agencies and theaters guided by the leading experts.
- Black Box Theater– A small model of a concert hall will be presented for visitors at the Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia 2019. All three days of fair working exhibitors will test lighting equipment, consoles and controllers, projectors, truss systems and other equipment there. Series of exclusive masterclasses for sound engineers are planned within the Black Box Theater.
- Additional business meetings with Chinese manufacturers and domestic dealers and distributors.
MF-Group, Stagemarket, Prolyte Group are the technical partners of the NAMM Musikmesse Russia and the Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia.Both 2019 Fairs are supported in the information space by online guide KudaGo.com as the general promotion partner and by Maximum radio station as the general radio partner.
Join the NAMM Musikmesse Russia and the Prolight + Sound NAMM Russia at the Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre September 12-14, 2019.
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $17 billion music products industry. NAMM is comprised of approximately 10,300 members located in 104 countries and regions. NAMM events and members fund The NAMM Foundation's efforts to promote the pleasures and benefits of music, and advance active participation in music making across the lifespan. For more information about NAMM, please visit www.namm.org, call 800.767.NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.