Summer NAMM Market Week Timeline
Summer NAMM will be the first industry reunion in 18 months. From expanded aisles to an adjusted schedule, the event will look a little different this year, featuring a curated group of exhibitors and attendees, focused on business, relationships and our recovery.
Monday, July 13
- NASMD (National Association of School Music Dealers) will host its opening reception.
Tuesday, July 13
- For the first time, NASMD will co-locate its annual convention with Summer NAMM, delivering buying power from school music dealers
Wednesday, July 14
- Additional buying and marketing groups, including AIMM (The Alliance of Independent Music Merchants) and other organizations are making plans to convene in Nashville
- The annual Worship Musician Summer NAMM Hang will attract house of worship professionals
Thursday, July 15 and Friday, July 16
- Work the show in two business-focused days, prioritizing efficiency and safety
- Safely demo new products, connect with customers and network in a more exclusive, physically-distanced setting
- The announcement of this year’s TEC Nominees on July 15 will bring media attention to the pro audio community
- Reconnect with customers at the annual Top 100 Dealer Awards on Thursday evening
- In order to maximize ROI, show hours have been expanded to 9 am–6 pm Thursday, and 9 am–5 pm Friday
- Plus take advantage of opportunities to meet customers before show hours
"We are really looking forward to hosting our NASMD 2021 Convention in conjunction with Summer NAMM in Nashville.
While so much has changed in the past year, the desire to gather as an industry sharing best ideas and practices has not. Budgets are tight. By connecting with NAMM, NASMD members will get a double bang for their buck. We'll still have the wonderful opening gala and a full day of sessions with special guest speakers.
Plus, attendees will then have the opportunity to explore Nashville and experience Summer NAMM!"
Whitney Brown Grisaffi, President, Ted Brown Music
The health and safety of our guests are our top priority. Summer NAMM will feature the latest in event safety techniques to create a show environment you can feel confident about attending. Learn more about our Safe and Sound plan and how we plan to prioritize safety as we reunite our community.
The city of Nashville is also hard at work with new reopening plan including new health and safety protocols through their Good-to-Go program. Learn how Music City is doing everything possible to provide the backdrop for a safe and productive show experience, and a possible Nashville weekend, to all attendees.
"After the 2020 rollercoaster, we need the energy, the excitement, and the creative renewal we find at Summer NAMM.
We don't just want to go to Summer NAMM, we need to go to Summer NAMM."
Allen McBroom, Owner, Backstage Music