Make Your Move to Exhibit at Summer NAMM
Summer NAMM is the perfect opportunity to set your company up for a successful fall and holiday selling season by meeting face-to-face with the Top 100 Dealers, spending quality time with your customers and building your brand in the exciting atmosphere of the magnificent new Music City Center.
Keep the momentum you gained at the NAMM Show moving forward with midyear meetings in Nashville:
- Face-to-face connections with current customers
- In-depth conversations with new buyers
- Live demo sessions with decision makers representing a variety of venues
- Planning time with retailers preparing for third- and fourth-quarter sales
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
Who's making the move to Summer NAMM?
- Thousands of attendees, including independent music store owners, employees and buyers from around the country
- The most innovative, influential and inspiring retailers in the industry: NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers
- Buyers walking the floor in search of new brands, product launches and great gear and wanting to take advantage of hands-on demos and technical information
- Industry media, as well as reporters from local and national networks
- Distributors and reps looking for unique gear and new lines
- Qualified end-users on Music Industry Day, which is marketed to musicians from Nashville's many recording studios, as well as local music enthusiasts
NAMM’s midyear gathering is very different than our January show. It’s more relaxed, more intimate––it’s where deals are inked and friendships rekindled. Shouldn’t your company be represented?
Let Us Help You Make Your Move
Find out more about how exhibiting at Summer NAMM can benefit your business. Contact your sales partner directly, e-mail email@example.com or call 800.767.6266 (760.438.8001). You can also get more information and download space application forms at www.namm.org/summer.
Keep your company headed in the right direction and join us at 2013 Summer NAMM, July 11–13.