Music Industry Day
Join us on Saturday, June 25, as Summer NAMM opens its doors to music professionals of all types and genres for Music Industry Day. Discover cutting-edge music products, attend industry-focused professional workshops, network to form new business relationships and catch some great live music. Browse the schedule of Professional Workshops and check out the Show Map. All Music Industry Day sessions will be held at the NAMM Idea Center.
Who should attend?
- Musicians, songwriters and enthusiasts
- Music association representatives
- Studio professionals
- House of worship representatives
- Music educators
- Music students
Your Music Industry Day passes will provide you with unlimited access to 2016 Summer NAMM, including the expansive trade show floor filled with more than 1,600 brands and a front row seat to great live performances by some of Nashville’s best talent.
You can also attend professional workshops, focusing on issues facing today’s recording and live sound music professionals, as well as a variety of performance-related sessions on topics such as songwriting techniques, getting discovered and promoting yourself as an artist.
Music Industry Day sessions will cover topics such as social media strategies for your music career, songwriting tips from Nashville pros and how to increase your odds of getting cuts.
Advanced Audio + Applications Exchange (A3E) will also host the Future of Audio Summit, a full-day program that will explore distruptive innovations in music and audio, and how these new technology introductions will influence
the music industry and music makers.
Saturday Education Schedule
- 8:00 am | Breakfast Session (Davidson Ballroom): Best in Show
- 10:00 am | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): A3E Nashville Meet Up at the A3E Summit: Breaking the Fear of Machine Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- 10:30 am | Idea Center (Booth #463): Idea Center Session: Social Media Strategies for Your Music Career
- 11:00 am | Idea Center (Booth #463): DIY Marketing for Musicians (Double Session)
- 11:00 am | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): The Future of Country Music Production: Kelsea Ballerini
- 12:00 pm | Idea Center (Booth #463): Into the Sound Hole: Insights From Top Guitar Builders (Double Session)
- 12:00 am | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): The Future of Music City and Technology Innovation
- 1:00 pm | Idea Center (Booth #463): The Targeted Hit Songwriter: Increasing Your Odds of Getting Cuts (Double Session)
- 1:00 pm | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): The Future Guitarist
- 2:00 pm | Idea Center (Booth #463): The Targeted Hit Songwriter: Increasing Your Odds of Getting Cuts (Double Session)
- 2:00 pm | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): The Future of Metadata and Business Intelligence for Music Row
- 3:00 pm | Idea Center (Booth #463): Songwriting Tips From Nashville Pros (Double Session)
- 3:00 pm | TEC Tracks (Booth #263): The Future of Instrument and Amplifier Modeling
Learn More About Music Industry Day
- See the exhibitor list and show map
- Check out the full lineup of professional workshops
- Plan ahead for special events and performances
Make Plans Now to Attend Music Industry Day at Summer NAMM
Pick up your Summer NAMM Music Industry Day passes in the Music City Center lobby on level 2, beginning at 9 am on Saturday, June 25. Passes are $10 in advance; $20 on the day of the event. All sales are final.