Health and Safety Tips
We care about you and your health as you travel to the show—please consider these tips and resources so you can have the best show possible.
- Download the NAMM app so you can get mobile alerts and updates from NAMM
- Review sites like these with tips for staying healthy during travel:
- Get your bearings once on site, locate first aid stations
- Frequently wash hands and utilize hand sanitizers located throughout Music City Center
- Avoid touching your face
- Check the weather
- Wear good shoes, stay hydrated and get plenty of rest
- Review the attendance policies as they are in place for your safety and to ensure a positive experience at the show
- Identify transportation options, parking lots and registration locations ahead of time
- Establish an on-site and off-site meeting place for your team/staff ahead of time in case an emergency occurs. Establish a company plan and calling tree for effective communication
- If you need help, let somebody know immediately
- If you do get sick, there are plenty of remedies at the closest drug store which is Walgreens, two blocks away at 226 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219
- Be patient in crowds and have a great show!
Plan ahead so you can stay healthy and make the most of your time in Nashville!