Music City Center • Nashville, TN
The Right Show at the Right Time of Year
Set within one of America's most musical cities—Nashville, TN—Summer NAMM is the perfect setting to identify the latest products to drive sales, just in time for the back-to-school and holiday buying season.
- Develop meaningful relationships with 500+ exhibitors
- Dive deep into product demonstrations from more than 1,600 brands
- Find unique products that attract customers to your store and increase sales
- Experience the new Retail Training Summit with six tracks for all areas of your retail team
- Learn best practices to build your business during NAMM U sessions, TEC Tracks and the Top 100 Dealer Awards
- Discover the future of audio with A3E and Dante Certification Training
- Experience the annual Opening Night Party featuring the 35th Annual American Eagle Awards honoring jazz legends Chick Corea and The Manhattan Transfer
- Learn from the best at the Top 100 Dealer Awards, hosted by Nashville radio personality Kelly Ford
- Network with industry leaders and peers during receptions, concerts and more
- Explore Nashville, one of America's most musical cities
Who Should Attend?
Build business relationships that will last for many years to come as exhibitors, retailers, buyers and influencers from around the globe come together to connect and grow.
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Rental providers and installers
- Repair technicians
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Independent sales representatives
- Industry service providers
- Educators and instructors
- Students and aspiring professionals
- Pro audio engineers
- Live sound professionals
- Event technology professionals
- Rental providers and installers
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio representatives
- Houses of worship representatives
- Publishers of music and sheet music
- Booking managers
- Music artists, musicians and celebrities
Yes, [Summer NAMM] is smaller, but I felt I had more quality conversations, learned more at the education sessions and generally benefited more from the whole experience than I have done at most January NAMM shows. And it was simply more enjoyable. It is an effort to travel 15,000 kms from Australia to Nashville, but I will certainly be doing it again.
Summer NAMM fosters an environment of innovation as many new brands have found their start here and have grown to become big names. Discover the next big thing that your customers already want, and most importantly, that your competition doesn't yet have.
Review the entire product landscape under one roof for three exciting days and discover the latest products from some of the worlds leading brands!
Summer NAMM is the springboard for the back half of the year and a time where you create excitement and create energy with dealers, retailers, and partners in the industry, setting the table for Q3 and 4, when most of the business is done in the industry.
Experience FREE professional education you won't find anywhere else. Explore topics on business development, marketing, websites, best practices, industry secrets and so much more.
Education is a major reason why I come to these shows. The Idea Center is fantastic. I always tell myself, if I can walk away with one piece of knowledge to put into action in my business, then it's all worthwhile.
Get business done and have some fun with a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances, networking events and one of America's most musical cities.
We like the vibe of Summer NAMM because you get to sit down, talk with your friends and have the time to connect.