General Show Information for Summer NAMM
Nashville Music City Center
700 Korean Veterans Blvd
Nashville, TN 37203
Level 3 Exhibit Halls C & D
Level 2 Meeting Rooms
Level 1M Davidson Ballroom
The Terrace – Outdoor space on Demonbruen with live music, food and beverages.
|Thursday, June 28||10 am–6 pm|
|Friday, June 29||10 am–6 pm|
|Saturday, June 30||10 am–4 pm|
|Future Dates: July 18-20, 2019|
- ADA Access & Mobility/Wheelchair Rentals
The Music City Center is ADA compliant with wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and ramps throughout the building. You may contact the company below for mobility/ wheelchair rentals.
Williams Surgical / Medical Supply Inc.
- Attendance Qualification
- Summer NAMM is open to qualified members of the trade.
- Attendees must be active NAMM members, pre-qualified non-members or invited by an active NAMM member to attend. Only NAMM members are permitted to invite guests.
- Authorized NAMM member companies are permitted to register family members under the age of 18. Parents/legal guardians of underage attendees must be registered in a badge and also complete a Minor Waiver Release of Liability in order to receive badge confirmation for their child. Underage attendees are only permitted on the show floor during show hours and must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian at all times.
- All NAMM attendees (wth the exception of those under the age of 18) must provide matching photo ID to gain entry.
- ATM/Cash Machine
3 located inside the facility:
- 5th Avenue side of the building facing the Omni Hotel
- 6th Ave near the UPS Store
- Main Parking Garage lobby
- Pre-register for your badge and pick it up at badge will call onsite by scanning your confirmation email barcode (via print out or mobile device)
- Pre-registration for NAMM members opens on March 7, 2018
- Set badge allotment applies to all active members
- Free badge deadline is June 13 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time
- After June 13 and throughout all show days, a $25 badge fee will apply.
- Non-exhibitors are allowed 4 total badges per show. The first two badges are given complimentary. The second two badges are charged $100 per badge. After June 13, all four badges will be charged $100 each.
- Pre-registration for non-members opens on March 21, 2018
- Non-members must be qualified in order to attend Summer NAMM.
- Non-members must be over the age of 18 and are not permitted to bring guests.
- A $50 badge reprint fee will apply for any lost badge during all show days. Limit 1 reprint per person. Subject to NAMM approval.
- Badge additions and/or changes can be made online, or onsite at Onsite Registration at the Music City Center. Available to NAMM members only. Guests of members and non-members may not change or add badges.
- All badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Transfer, sale, and/or duplication of NAMM badges (i.e., Craigslist badge selling) is strictly prohibited. If NAMM is made aware that your company or an individual within your company is participating in these activities, your company’s badges will be cancelled, and your company’s membership may be terminated.
- Badge Will Call & Onsite Registration
Badge Will Call – Level 1 & Level 3 Lobby
Tuesday 8 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 8 am – 6 pm
Thursday 8 am – 6 pm
Friday 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday 8 am – 3 pm
Onsite Registration Fees
NAMM Members $ 25.00 - $100.00 (subject to badge allotment)
Replacement badges $ 50.00 (one replacement per person)
Join NAMM – Level 1 Lobby
Wednesday 8 am – 6 pm
Thursday 8 am – 4 pm
Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Saturday By appointment only in Member Center
- Bag Check (Free)
Location – Please check back at a later date for location
Thursday, June 28 9:00 am—6:30 pm
Friday, June 29 9:00 am —6:30 pm
Saturday, June 30 9:00 am —5:00 pm
- Business Center
UPS Store located at parking garage level 2 on 6th Ave
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Exhibitors should ship through Freeman. See Freeman service desk for more info.
- City Concierge
The Nashville City Concierge Desk will be available during show hours for all attendees. This concierge can help provide tourist information, book dinner reservations and more. Please check back at a later date for exact location of the Concierge Desk.
- Drone and UAV Policy
What was once science fiction is now a daily reality as drones, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), and hoverboards have become commonly used and are available to the public. While the National Association of Music Merchants, Inc. (“NAMM”) is excited about the marketing, business and recreation potential these new technologies offer the music products industry, the safety of our members and their guests is our primary concern. For this reason, the use of drones, UAV’s, hoverboards and similar devices are strictly prohibited on the Summer NAMM Show floor, as well as all outside areas of the Music City Center, Nashville, TN. NAMM has undertaken reasonable efforts to ensure that the 2018 Summer NAMM Show will be a safe environment for NAMM members and their guests, and the prohibition on drones, UAV’s, hoverboards and similar devices is consistent with standards of best practices for general safety. If new risks and safety concerns arise, however, NAMM reserves the right to modify or expand the prohibition on certain technology, devices, or vehicles at the Summer NAMM Show. Attendance at the Summer NAMM Show will be conditioned upon compliance with such restrictions. For questions please contact NAMM Management at TradeShowOps@namm.org
By attending or participating in the show, show attendees consent to exposure to elevated noise levels, and assume full responsibility for taking steps to protect their hearing. NAMM provides complimentary foam earplugs, provided by Mack’s. Distributed at Registration, Member Center, NAMM Exhibitor Help Desk and from Floor Managers.
- Entrance/Show Floor
- Corresponding photo ID is required to gain entry to the show
- Baby strollers and/or joggers are NOT permitted on the show floor. NO Exceptions.
- Attendees may not bring personal instruments onto the floor. Only exhibitors may bring music product on and off the show floor.
- NAMM reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke badges at any time. Transfer, sale or duplication of your badge in any way is prohibited.
Dress Code: Attendees with face coverings and or body coverings, which include but are not limited to; masks, face paint, full hoodie, full costumes that restrict or limit clear identification or imply a violent nature are prohibited at the NAMM Show. NAMM reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate attire. If for any reason attire is deemed objectionable by Show Management, attendees may be asked to alter the attire or be removed from the show.
- First Aid
Hall B Lobby – For minor bumps/bruises, blisters and headaches.
Hotel booking for NAMM members is now open. Request a booking link to make your 2018 Summer NAMM hotel reservations.
- Information Counters
- Hall D Lobby entrance
- Level 2 Parking Garage Entrance
- Level 1 Omni side Entrance
- Map, event guides and show daily materials located at Summer NAMM Exhibit Hall entrances
- Lost & Found
NAMM Show Help Desk located on the show floor
Phone: 877-218-4036 or 760-438-8002
Unclaimed items will be turned into MCC Security at the end of show move out.
Face coverings and/or body coverings, which include but are not limited to; masks, face paint, full hoodie, full costumes that restrict or limit clear identification or imply a violent nature are prohibited at the NAMM Show. NAMM reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate attire. If for any reason attire is deemed objectionable by Show Management, attendees may be asked to alter the attire or be removed from the show.
- Member Center
Located in the Level 3 Lobby C, the NAMM Member Center is a home base for NAMM members. Benefits include; endorsed business service providers, register to win a free year of Membership, learn more about the NAMM’s Top 100 Dealer Awards, hotel services, member only events. Download Mobile APP or printed event guide on-site for full Member Center events listing.
Official Endorsed Providers:
Emery & Webb – Music Instruments & Business Insurance
Worldpay – Credit/Debit Card Processing
Ameritrust – Worker's Compensation
Meadowbrook Insurance Group – Worker’s Compensation
Partnership – Freight & Package Shipping
Synchrony Financial – Store Branded Consumer Financing
- NAMM Foundation
Located at the NAMM Member Center, Level 3, lobby C
NAMM Foundation / Public Affairs and Government Relations staff will be on hand to provide information about NAMM Foundation activities, music education advocacy opportunities and partner organizations, and will host policy forums and music making events. For more information and resources, visit NAMM Public Affairs and Government Relations or The NAMM Foundation
- NAMM Newsstand
Please check back at a later date for location.
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer
To support the NAMM exhibitor company’s investment, there are strict guidelines, which all non-exhibiting manufacturers are expected to adhere to while at Summer NAMM. Non-exhibiting manufacturer badges are for viewing Summer NAMM for future exhibiting opportunities only, no selling allowed. Adherence to the following guidelines is required and any violation may result in prohibiting admission to the show for the remaining days, as well as future NAMM trade shows.
- Approaching attendees or exhibitors at Summer NAMM is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, Music City Center or any hotel in the NAMM block with the purpose of selling or demonstrating products and services.
- Product samples, catalogs, flyers, brochures, product drawings, photos, videos, computer presentations or any other representation of items or services for sale, for the purpose of displaying, showing or selling to a show buyer or exhibitor is strictly prohibited. The above is subject to confiscation if caught by NAMM staff or security.
- Showrooms, hospitality suites, special presentations or sponsorship of any activity is prohibited by non-exhibiting manufacturers or service providers anywhere in the city or surrounding area during Summer NAMM.
The Music City Center parking garage is located on 6th Avenue and Demonbreun, directly across from the south entrance to Bridgestone Arena. There are three entrances to the garage: one on 7th Avenue and Demonbreun and two on 6th Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard.
Parking rates are listed below:
Summer NAMM Show Days: June 28 – 30, 2018
Flat parking rate of $15.00 per day. No in and out privileges.
June 25 – 27, 2018 & July 1, 2018
0-5 hours $10.00
5-9 hours $15.00
9-12 hours $20.00
12-24 hours $25.00
Lost Ticket $25.00
Note: Both cash & Credit card/Debit cards are accepted
Other parking options in the downtown area are available – check out www.parkitdowntown.com for more details
- Press Photo Consent
NAMM is permitted to use the name, likeness or biographical information supplied by the attendee, and attendee grants permission for photos taken at NAMM events to be used in any NAMM publication, multimedia production, display, advertisement or web publication.
- Photography/Video Policy
Qualified media may photograph/video throughout Summer NAMM. Exhibitors may photograph/video their own booth and/or product. Attendees may not photograph/video product without the exhibitor's consent.
- NAMM strongly encourages all exhibitors and show attendees to not leave product or personal belongings unattended at any time. While Summer NAMM Management exercises reasonable care to safeguard exhibitors’ property by providing perimeter security service, there is no way to ensure the integrity of every person who comes in and out of the building.
- Lost and found can be contacted at the NAMM Show Help Desk, located at the back of Hall C or at the Music City Center security office.
- If you observe something suspicious, please contact show security or show management immediately. Attendees can pick up any building phone and speak to an operator at any time.
- NAMM reserves the right to check IDs at the show entrances and all bags are subject to being checked for security purposes.
- Make sure to review the Health & Safety Tips NAMM has provided for all show attendees.
- Show Floor Transaction Policy
Please note that over-the-counter transactions (cash, check or credit card) involve the collection of associated taxes and may not take place at Summer NAMM. Only business orders for future delivery are to be promoted at the show.
- Sound Policy
- Use the NAMM app to locate the two FREE demo rooms and 2 FREE WhisperRooms on the show floor to demo product with customers (complimentary, one hour per exhibitor first come, first served).
Exhibitors may build their own demo room room within the booth to allow for product demos that are visible to attendees and contain sound. They may also rent a demo room through Freeman. Please contact TradeShowOps@namm.org for any booth variance requests.
- Show Management
NAMM provides a Floor Management Team to assist exhibitors and attendees during the show. If you need assistance, please visit the NAMM Show Help Desk located on the show floor.
- Warnings & Advisories
Click here to view important show warnings & advisories.
- Visa Assistance Program
Letters of invitation are offered through Summer NAMM badge registration. The visa application process may take 90 days or longer, so please register for your badges and request letters of invitation at least 90 days prior to your Summer NAMM travel dates. The show will be held June 28-30, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee.
If you are a NAMM member, your membership must be active through the last day of the show in order to request a letter of invitation to obtain travel visas.
Only authorized contacts of an active member may register for badges and request letters of invitation. Authorized contacts are designated as one of the following: Primary Contact, Registration Contact, Trade Show Contact, Housing Contact, or Administrator. To check your role, please visit your profile page.
If you are a qualified non-member, you can request a letter of invitation while you are registering for your badge during the non-member registration process which opens on March 21. Within 48 hours of your registration approval, you will receive your requested Visa letter of invitation. If you have further questions, check out the Visa Information Page or contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to 2018 Summer NAMM!