Food and Drink Options at 2019 Summer NAMM
Reviewing the latest products, learning from industry-best education programs and experiencing lively networking events may make you hungry, thirsty or both. Looking to re-energize yourself? Be sure to stop by one of the many eateries at the Music City Center.
The Music City Center is home to some great places to refuel with a quick snack or cup of coffee, including two locations of Kijiji Coffee. If you're in the mood for some Nashville BBQ, check out Smoke House and try out their famous BBQ brisket sandwich with their signature Music City BBQ sauce, located in the Guitar Lounge (Booth 1229). A great alternative for lunch is delicious Mexican food from Baja Bowl (Lobby D). Their taco bowl and nachos grande are renowned crowd pleasers!
There are many other food options and bars available within the MCC to stay close to the action during show hours, their descriptions and locations are listed below.
Looking to venture outside the Music City Center? Check out places to enjoy the legendary food scene in Nashville.
Pro Audio Showcase, Hall C, Booth 127
Guitar Lounge, Hall D, Booth 1229
MCC Bar, Located by the Terrace Presented by Synchrony entrance
Beer Bar, Hall D, Booth 1553
Smoke House in the Guitar Lounge, Hall D, Booth 1229
Baja Bowl: Foyer Expo D Alcove
Go Natural Cart, Hall C, 309
Snacks, Pro Audio Showcase, Hall C, Booth 127
Kijiji Coffee: Hall C, Booth 143 and Hall D, Booth 1401
- Taco Bowl: your choice of seasoned ground beef or tequila lime-marinated chicken. Served with Spanish rice, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, monetery jack cheese, black beans, salsa, sour cream, tortilla strips and jalapeños (upon request).
- Nacho Grande: tricolor tortilla chips, queso, seasoned ground beef, black beans, diced tomato, sour cream and japaleños (upon request).
- Chips and Queso
- BBQ Brisket Sandwich, with a brioche roll with southern style coleslaw, pickle spear and Music City BBQ sauce.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich, with a brioche roll with southern style coleslaw, pickle spear and Music City BBQ sauce.
- Beef Hot Dog, with diced onions and sauerkraut and a pickle spear.
- Sides: southern style coleslaw, baked beans, macaroni & cheese and cornbread
- Market Deli Turkey
- Roasted Veggie Wrap
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Salad
- Soup of the Day