Register for 2019 Summer NAMM
Registration for the 2019 Summer NAMM Show Opens on Wednesday, April 17
Before registering, please review this important information:
- Your NAMM membership must be valid through July 21, 2019 to register badges.
- A unique email address is required for each individual to register.
- To register for badges, your NAMM member user profile must be designated as one of the following authorized contacts: Trade Show Contact, Registration Contact, Hotel Contact, Primary Contact or Administrator. To check your role, visit your profile page.
- Visa letters of invitation are offered through the badge registration process. You must register for badges to request your letter of invitation. Because the visa application process may take 90 days or longer, please request letters of invitation at least 90 days prior to your travel dates for Summer NAMM. For more information on requesting letters of invitation, visit our Visa Information page.
- The Free Badge Deadline for NAMM members is July 2, 2019, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Representatives from organizations that do not qualify for NAMM membership may register for a general attendee badge to attend Summer NAMM. General attendee registration opens on April 24, 2019 at 9 am Pacific Time and is available to pro audio professionals and buyers representing non-member companies, venues and houses of worship, as well as music educators and music majors. Once approved, General attendees can book a hotel room through the NAMM block or request visa letters of invitation. Must be 18 or over to attend Summer NAMM.
Please note: ALL registration purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact:
Toll Free: 800-767-6266