July 9–11, 2020
Attend Summer NAMM
Music City Center • Nashville, TN
Your Best Mid-Year Investment
Set within one of America's most musical cities—Nashville, TN—Summer NAMM is the perfect setting to identify the latest products to drive sales, just in time for the back-to-school and holiday buying season.
Registration for the 2020 Summer NAMM opens on Wednesday, April 29, 2020.
Benefits of Attending
- Find unique products that attract customers to your store and increase sales
- Learn best practices to build your business during NAMM U sessions, TEC Tracks and the Top 100 Dealer Awards
- Discover the future of audio with A3E and Dante Certification Training
- Network with industry leaders and peers during receptions, concerts and more
- Explore Nashville, one of America's most musical cities
Who Should Attend?
All members of NAMM are invited to attend Summer NAMM. Qualified representatives from organizations that are not eligible for NAMM membership, including pro audio, live event and themed entertainment professionals, buyers and influencers from houses of worship, studios, concert halls, universities, casinos, hotels and other venues, as well as music educators and music majors may apply for a General Attendee badge.
The following categories qualify to be a NAMM member:
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Rental providers and installers
- Repair technicians
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Independent sales representatives
- Industry service providers
- Publishers of sheet music
- AV Systems Integrators
The following categories qualify to be a general attendee:
- Pro audio engineers
- Live sound professionals
- Entertainment technology professionals
- Theme park operators
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio representatives
- Houses of worship representatives
- Educators and instructors
- Professionals in the music, sound or entertainment technology products industry
With 1,600+ top music and sound brands present, there are plenty of exciting and innovative products to explore.
Experience free education sessions you won't find anywhere else. Explore topics on business development, marketing, best practices, industry secrets and so much more.
Retail Training Summit
Get an edge on the competition at the premier one-day education experience for music dealers delivered in six tracks covering topics across retail.
Learn from experts in the sound, studio and stage production on the latest in in-ear monitoring, immersive audio, preservation techniques and more.
Stay up to date on laws and policies that affect your business, including CITES regulations and Prop 65, in roundtable discussions led by industry experts.
Free Dante certification training for pro audio and event technology professionals. Requires additional registration.
NAMM U Breakfast Sessions
Glean some inspiration each morning with industry thought leaders sharing big-picture strategies and ideas on a number of thought-provoking subjects.
NAMM Idea Center
Gain proven strategies for growing your business with these results-oriented, how-to tactics and tips, delivered by NAMM members, for NAMM members.
Future-focused sessions that explore how advanced audio applications are transforming the music industry, production and performance.