Top 100 Dealer Awards Returns to Summer NAMM
As a highlight of Summer NAMM, the Top 100 Dealer Awards will put the spotlight on our industry’s stars—independent dealers!
Dubbed the "Retail Oscars" by Music Inc. magazine, the Top 100 Dealer Awards showcases the industry’s very best music product retailers and shares their strategies for success.
All attendees are welcome.
Here is what you need to know to join the experience:
- The celebration of music retail will be staged in the Event Center, right on the Summer NAMM show floor
- Complimentary dinner, served by catering professionals in a series of stations, begins at 6 pm
- The Top 100 Dealer Awards begins at 7 pm
- No tickets are required, and the event will last approximately one hour
- Attendees are welcome to sit and eat at series of round tables set adjacent to the stage area, or in a number of other networking areas
- An RSVP area will accommodate this year’s Top 100 Dealers and their guests
In addition to choosing the Top 100 Dealers, an independent panel of judges also picks winners in seven “Best of” categories, from which the prestigious “Dealer of the Year” is selected.
Featuring a mix of entertainment, community and music, the spectacular event will be hosted by NAMM’s very own Zach Philips, Director of Professional Development. Zach has dedicated his career to retail strategies, serving as editor for Music Inc. magazine, before taking the helm of NAMM’s flagship education programs. Reprising his role as Top 100 host from Believe in Music Week, Zach will once again honor this year’s dealers and reconnect our community for the first time in more than a year.
Still need to register for Summer NAMM? Visit our badge registration page to learn more.