Show Information & Policies for 2021 Summer NAMM
Nashville Music City Center
201 5th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37203
The industry's mid-summer gathering will return to Nashville and the Music City Center July 15–16, 2021.
Level 3 Exhibit Halls B & C
Level 2 Meeting Rooms
Level 1M Davidson Ballroom
|Thursday, July 15||9 am–6 pm|
|Friday, July 16||9 am–5 pm|
Safe & Sound Program
Learn about the health and safety measures that will be put in place to help reunite our industry.
- Reimagined Floor Layout
- Designated entrances & exits to manage capacity limits
- More space between exhibits
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the show floor and Music City Center
- Daily hall cleaning and disinfecting
- Exhibitor Instrument Cleaning Practices will be in place
- NAMM to encourage open booth designs
- Education sessions & meetings – physical distanced seating, regular cleaning & disinfecting
- Face Coverings
- Face coverings are required at all times while inside the Music City Center.
- Your Guide to Masks | CDC
- Physical Distancing
- Physically-distanced floor markings in place to meet the health department recommendations.
- Attendees are expected to avoid physical contact in meetings and when networking
Information & Policies
- ADA Access & Mobility / Wheelchair Rentals
The Music City Center is ADA compliant with wheelchair-accessible doors, elevators and ramps throughout the building. You may contact the company below for mobility/ wheelchair rentals.
Williams Surgical / Medical Supply Inc.
- Attendance Requirements
- Summer NAMM is open to qualified members of the trade.
- Attendees must be active NAMM members, pre-qualified general attendees or invited by an active NAMM member to attend. Only NAMM members are permitted to invite guests.
- Authorized NAMM member companies are permitted to register family members under the age of 18. Parents/legal guardians of underage attendees must be registered in a badge and also complete a Minor Waiver Release of Liability to receive badge confirmation for their child. Underage attendees are only permitted on the show floor during show hours and must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian at all times.
- All NAMM attendees (with the exception of those under the age of 18) must provide matching photo ID to gain entry.
- ATM / Cash Machine
3 located inside the facility:
- 5th Avenue side of the building facing the Omni Hotel
- 6th Ave near the UPS Store
- Main Parking Garage lobby
- Registration for NAMM Members opens on April 28, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
- Set badge allotment applies to all active members.
- Free badge deadline for NAMM members is June 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- After June 30 and throughout all show days, a badge fee will apply to NAMM member badges
- Pre-registration for General Attendees opens on May 12, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
- General Attendees must be pre-qualified to attend Summer NAMM.
- General Attendees must be over the age of 18 and are not permitted to bring guests. No exceptions.
- All registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Transfer, sale, and/or duplication of NAMM badges (i.e., Craigslist badge selling) is strictly prohibited. If NAMM is made aware that your company or an individual within your company is participating in these activities, your company’s badges will be canceled, and your company’s membership may be terminated.
- Bag Check
Bag check will not be available.
- Business Center
UPS Store located at parking garage level 2 on 6th Ave
Hours: Monday–Friday 7 am–5 pm, Saturday 10 am–6 pm
Exhibitors should ship through Freeman. See Freeman service desk for more info.
- City Events
Producing events in and around Nashville are approved for exhibiting companies only. The NAMM name or associated brand marks are not permitted to be used in event titles and / or promotion of the event. If you are interested in holding an event, please complete the following special event request form.
- Drone and UAV Policy
The use of drones, UAV’s, hoverboards and similar devices are strictly prohibited on the Summer NAMM Show floor, as well as all outside areas of the Music City Center, Nashville, TN. NAMM has undertaken reasonable efforts to ensure that the Summer NAMM Show will be a safe environment for NAMM members and their guests, and the prohibition on drones, UAV’s, hoverboards and similar devices is consistent with standards of best practices for general safety. If new risks and safety concerns arise, however, NAMM reserves the right to modify or expand the prohibition on certain technology, devices, or vehicles at the Summer NAMM Show. Attendance at the Summer NAMM Show will be conditioned upon compliance with such restrictions. For questions, please contact NAMM Management at email@example.com.
By attending or participating in the show, attendees consent to exposure to elevated noise levels, and assume full responsibility for taking steps to protect their hearing. NAMM provides complimentary Mack’s foam earplugs, distributed at Registration, Member Center and the NAMM Show Help Desk.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- Build brand awareness
- Debut your newest products
- Connect with current customers and network with new ones
- Promote your products to the media
- Connect with distributors––who can place your products both nationally and internationally
- Entrance / Show Floor
- Corresponding photo ID is required to gain entry to the show.
- Baby strollers and/or joggers are NOT permitted on the show floor. NO Exceptions.
- Attendees may not bring personal instruments onto the floor. Only exhibitors may bring music product on and off the show floor.
- NAMM reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke badges at any time. Transfer, sale or duplication of your badge in any way is prohibited.
- Dress Code: Attendees with full costumes that imply a violent nature are prohibited at Summer NAMM. NAMM reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate attire. If for any reason attire is deemed objectionable by Show Management, attendees may be asked to alter the attire or be removed from the show.
- First Aid
Hall B Lobby – For minor bumps/bruises, blisters and headaches.
- Food and Drink Options
There are food and drink options around the Music City Center. Check back at a later date for full details of what is available. More information coming soon.
More information coming soon.
- Mask / Costumes
Attendee with face paint, full hoodie or full costumes that imply a violent nature are prohibited at Summer NAMM. NAMM reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate attire. If for any reason attire is deemed objectionable by Show Management, attendees may be asked to alter the attire or be removed from the show.
- Nursing Stations
Nursing stations are located in two locations inside the Music City Center; outside Hall D and on Level 1 near Meeting Room 101.
The Music City Center parking garage is located on 6th Avenue and Demonbreun, directly across from the south entrance to Bridgestone Arena. There are three entrances to the garage: one on 7th Avenue and Demonbreun and two on 6th Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard.
Parking rates are listed below:
0–5 hours: $10
5–9 hours: $15
9–12 hours: $20
12–24 hours: $25
Lost Ticket: $25
Note: Both cash & Credit card/Debit cards are accepted
Other parking options in the downtown area are available – check out www.parkitdowntown.com for more details.
- Photo & Video Consent
NAMM is permitted to use the name, likeness or biographical information supplied by the attendee, and attendee grants permission for photos and videos taken at NAMM events to be used in any NAMM publication, multimedia production, display, advertisement or web publication.
- Registration Fees
NAMM Members: $25–100 (subject to badge allotment)
General Attendees: $50–150 (subject to pre-qualification)
- Photography / Video Policy
Qualified media may photograph/video throughout Summer NAMM. Exhibitors may photograph/video their own booth and/or product. Attendees may not photograph/video product without the exhibitor's consent.
- NAMM strongly encourages all exhibitors and show attendees to not leave product or personal belongings unattended at any time. While Summer NAMM Management exercises reasonable care to safeguard exhibitors’ property by providing perimeter security service, there is no way to ensure the integrity of every person who comes in and out of the building.
- Lost and found can be contacted at the NAMM Show Help Desk, located at the back of the Summer NAMM Exhibit Hall or at the Music City Center security office.
- If you observe something suspicious, please contact show security or show management immediately. Attendees can pick up any building phone and speak to an operator at any time.
- NAMM reserves the right to check IDs at the show entrances and all bags are subject to being checked for security purposes.
- Show Floor Transaction Policy
Please note that over-the-counter transactions (cash, check or credit card) involve the collection of associated taxes and may not take place at Summer NAMM. Only business orders for future delivery are to be promoted at the show.
- Smoking Policy
It is unlawful for any person to smoke or use electronic cigarettes in any place or area within the Music City Center, or in any outdoor area within 25 feet of a main exit, entrance, operable window or ventilation intake of the Music City Center.
- Sound Policy
- Exhibitors may build their own demo room within the booth to allow for product demos that are visible to attendees and contain sound. They may also rent a demo room through Freeman.
- Only exhibits that do not comply with NAMM’s booth display rules and regulations must submit a booth variance request to NAMM no later than June 25, 2021. If you feel your booth space does not fit into one of these categories, please complete the Booth Variance Request Form.
- Full Show Floor and Sound Policy
- Help Desk
NAMM staff will be available to assist exhibitors and attendees during the show. If you need assistance, please visit the Summer NAMM Help Desk located at the back of the Summer NAMM exhibit hall.
- Using NAMM Name and Trademark
The use of the NAMM name, logos, social media and email assets are provided to exhibitors to promote their presence at Summer NAMM in outgoing marketing efforts. To access available assets, visit the Exhibitor Dashboard.
Any other use of the NAMM name, logo or other associated marks must be approved by NAMM management. Please send special requests to Creative Director StuartR@namm.org for approval.
- Visa Assistance Program
Letters of invitation are offered through Summer NAMM badge registration. The visa application process may take 30 days or longer, so please register for your badges and request letters of invitation at least 30 days before your Summer NAMM travel dates.
If you are a NAMM member, your membership must be active through the last day of the show in order to request a letter of invitation to obtain travel visas.
Only authorized contacts of an active member may register for badges and request letters of invitation. Authorized contacts are designated as one of the following: Primary Contact, Registration Contact, Trade Show Contact, Housing Contact, or Administrator. To check your role, please visit your profile page.
If you are a qualified general attendee, you can request a letter of invitation while you are registering for your badge during the general attendee registration process. Within 48 hours of your registration approval, you will receive your requested Visa letter of invitation. If you have further questions, check out the Visa Information Page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.