Get Connected: Download the NAMM App for Show Information
Plan ahead for your time in Anaheim! The free NAMM app provides all the show information you need to know. If you don't have the app yet, download it from your mobile device's app store by searching for "NAMM." If you already have the app, go to "Settings" and select "Exit to show list" to find The 2015 NAMM Show.
Once you have the app open, you'll be able to navigate the show like a pro with all of its helpful features:
- Browse exhibitors, mark them as favorites and interactively locate them on the exhibit hall map
- Create a personal schedule by adding program sessions automatically to the app “My Schedule” button with the tap of the star in the listings
- Sync your personal app schedule across multiple devices
- Reference helpful maps to find your way around the show, map to meeting rooms and check out the best routes across the exhibit hall based on your location
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts
- Follow the social media buzz on Facebook and Twitter—add to the conversation using #NAMM
- Browse local places, reference general information about the conference and much more!
A Few Tips
- If the arrows at the top of the screen are red, there is an update available. The app needs a bit of connectivity to run updates, so be sure to prompt a refresh when you know you have connectivity. If your updates run too long, just cancel them for later.
- For technical assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Downloading the App Is Easy
For all web-enabled devices, simply point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/namm15 to be automatically directed to the proper download version of the app. Bookmark this site for future use and easy reference.
Get the app today and prepare to take your business to the next level at The 2015 NAMM Show, January 22–25, in Anaheim, California!