Buy a Booth at The 2016 NAMM Show
Unveil your hottest new products at the first major industry event of the year—The NAMM Show.
The NAMM Show is the world's largest, most important music products and sound trade show, attended by all the industry's premier decision makers—shouldn't your line be represented?
Each January, the industry’s most important buyers and media influencers travel to NAMM because this is where the music starts. It begins in our busy aisles filled with the latest musical instruments and innovations, and continues through the distribution channels until it fills the airwaves, concert venues and recital halls around the world. The music begins here.
At The 2016 NAMM Show, you can...
- Gain access to virtually every major decision-maker in the $17 billion global music products and sound industry
- Boost your sales and brand recognition by reaching nearly 100,000 attendees from more than 100 countries
- Unveil your newest gear and innovations in an environment where you can meet face-to-face with your buyers, host hands-on demos, share product specs and information, and answer customer questions directly
- Promote your products to more than 1,200 members of the global media, representing such major outlets as USA Today, Huffington Post, The Los Angeles Times and Forbes
- Reach a broad range of decision-makers, ranging from independent retail storeowners and major retail chain representatives to pro lighting and sound professionals and buyers from some of the country’s largest entertainment venues
Make plans now to reserve your booth at The 2016 NAMM Show, January 21–24, in Anaheim, Calif.
The $31.25 per-square-foot fee is the lowest entry fee in the industry, and material handling allowances are unmatched—exhibitors requiring no special handing receive a 1,000-pound material handling allowance per 100 sq. ft. For most exhibitors, that equals FREE material handling!