2017 NAMM Show Badge Registration
Welcome to Badge Registration for The 2017 NAMM Show!
Before registering, please review this important information:
- A unique email address is required for each individual in order to receive all communications concerning registration, and must be provided by your company's authorized contact at the time of registration. If you have not yet received your registration email, please contact your company's authorized contact to confirm your email address is correct in the system and resend.
- Free badge deadline is January 4, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST. All badges registered after this date will cost between $50 and $100 dollars, depending on badge type.
- To register for NAMM Show badges, your NAMM Member profile must be designated as one of the following authorized contacts: Trade Show Contact, Registration Contact, Hotel Contact, Primary Contact or Administrator. These contacts within your company have access to register staff, according to your allotment. To check your role, visit your profile page.
- Your NAMM Membership must be renewed through January 22, 2017.
- You may upload your list, use last show’s list or enter names individually. Be sure to have email addresses ready for all registrants as it is required for a badge.
- Letters of invitation are offered through the Badge Registration process. You must register for badges in order to receive your visa letter of invitation. The visa application process may take 90 days or longer, so please request letters of invitation at least 90 days prior to your travel dates for The 2017 NAMM Show. For more information on requesting Letters of invitation, visit our Visa Information page.
- Non-member applications open August 31, 2016. During this time, you may apply for badges to The 2017 NAMM Show, apply for a letter of invitation, and book your hotel.
Please note: You must be an active NAMM member to register for your free badges. If your membership is not active, visit our Membership renewal page. Not a NAMM member? Join NAMM and attend The 2017 NAMM Show.
Representatives from organizations that do not qualify for membership may apply for a badge to attend The 2017 NAMM Show. Applications are available for pro audio professionals and buyers representing non-member companies, venues and houses of worship, as well as music educators and music majors. You must be 18 or over to attend The NAMM Show. Badge fees will apply. Learn more about the non-member badge application process here.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact:
Toll Free: 800.767.6266