Attend The 2018 NAMM Show
NAMM Members can now register for badges and book hotel reservations to attend The NAMM Show, returning to Southern California, January 25–28, 2018. As the only show that serves as a business crossroads for the music, sound and event technology industries, The NAMM Show is a reliable and stable platform for our international community to connect, share business ideas and grow.
There has never been a more exciting time to attend The NAMM Show–with more products, more education and more events. With the addition of the state-of-the-art ACC North Hall, our expanded campus will showcase a series of product communities that allow for merchants and buyers to easily connect. You will also:
- Identify new products and industry trends that drive sales.
- GROW professionally through hundreds of industry-curated education sessions.
- Experience the community, events and music you won't get anywhere else.
NAMM Members are already registering in droves. Don't miss out. Register today!
Representatives from organizations that do not qualify for membership may apply for a badge to attend The NAMM Show. Applications are available for pro audio, software, live sound, lighting, and other entertainment technology professionals along with buyers and influencers representing venues and houses of worship, as well as music educators and music majors. You must be 18 or over to attend.
General registration begins August 30. Click here to learn more.
- AES@NAMM will be showcasing a new format for the society's west coast presence in a series of master classes, white paper discussions and demonstrations.
- In addition to the TEC Awards, NAMM will also be hosting the Parnelli Awards, honoring the top professionals the the live event technology industry.
- NAMM's new partnership with ESTA, will welcome more professionals and training in the live event technology space, an area many of our retail members are utilizing to attract new customers.
Why attend The NAMM Show?
"The music industry is a small industry, a family, so it really is a family reunion. It builds camaraderie with people you see every year, or haven’t seen for more than thirty years." ~ Chalo Eduardo, World Percussion Product Manager, REMO Drums
"NAMM provides a place for us to connect closely with our customers—that is priceless. [We] can showcase out over 400 new products, face-to-face with our customers. There’s nowhere else we can do that, and that’s why we come to NAMM!" ~ Trish Dulka, VP of Communications at Hal Leonard
"We come to NAMM as it’s the single greatest spot to get in touch with the people we need to connect with and show them the products that matter." ~ Paul Nunn, Marketing Director for Ultimate Support
“It’s an international showcase for our products and it sets the bar for the rest of the world. We have divisions in Brazil, Mexico, Japan, and more, and we all come to the Anaheim show to see the latest.” ~ Stephen Schmidt, VP of Electronic Music Division of Casio