Know Before You Go: Health and Safety Tips
We care about you and your health and safety as you travel to the show. Please consider these tips and resources so you can have the best show possible.
Before the Show:
- Download the NAMM app to receive mobile alerts and updates from NAMM.
- Check the weather to pack appropriate clothes and travel necessities.
- Review sites like these with tips for staying healthy during travel:
- Identify transportation options, parking lots and registration locations ahead of time.
- For all appointments, plan ample time to travel from hall to hall. View show map.
- Review the Anaheim Convention Center's Emergency Procedures document—it's good to be prepared!
- Establish an on-site and off-site meeting place for your staff ahead of time in the event an emergency occurs.
- Establish a company calling/text plan for effective communication for both staff on and offsite.
- Review the attendance policies as they are in place for your safety and to ensure a positive experience at the show.
At The NAMM Show:
- Allow plenty of time for badge pickup, security checks and entry into The NAMM Campus.
- Once onsite, familiarize yourself with the show layout; locate the first aid stations (Anaheim Convention Center Lobby B, back of Hall D; Anaheim Convention Center North – Level 200).
- Frequently wash hands and utilize hand sanitizers located throughout the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Wear good shoes, stay hydrated and get plenty of rest.
- If you see something, say something: Find NAMM staff or security staff if possible or call 714-765-8975 to report anything suspicious. Be prepared to answer: who or what you saw; when you saw it; where it occurred; and why it's suspicious.
- If you need help, let NAMM staff or security staff know immediately.
- If you do get sick, there are plenty of remedies at CVS, which is located on the corner of Harbor and Katella, as well as the Marriott and Hilton lobby stores.
- Be patient in crowds and have a great show!
Plan ahead so you can stay healthy and make the most of your time in Anaheim!