Wi-Fi Calling Service at ACC North
It has come to our attention that cellular service will be spotty throughout the ACC North with little to no service on level one of the building.
To remedy this issue, the Anaheim Convention Center and Smart City have provided NAMM exhibitors and attendees complimentary high-speed, robust Wi-Fi service through Wi-Fi calling. Users can enable Wi-Fi calling on their devices.
A password is not required to enable Wi-Fi calling. Just follow the directions below, connect to the Wi-Fi and enable Wi-Fi calling on your device. Click here to download the pdf with screen shots for more information.
Here are the directions to set-up this FREE service:
- Connect to the FREE wireless network named “ACC_North_Wireless”
- Enable Wi-Fi calling on device
- Open Settings app
- Tap “Cellular” or “Phone” (for iOS 10 and below)
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling
- Switch the Wi-Fi Calling On
- You'll see a warning about location data and what your carrier collects. Tap Enable to turn on Wi-Fi Calling.
- Go to your phone's Wireless and Network Settings.
- Select the More or More Networks option.
- Find Wi-Fi Calling and enable it.
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to Application icon and tap
- Tap Phone
- Scroll down until you see Wi-Fi Calling
- Tap the box next to it
- A pop-up will appear asking to confirm if you want to enable Wi-Fi Calling
If you have further questions about enabling Wi-Fi calling while at The 2018 NAMM Show, please contact Convention Center Guest Services at (714) 765-8950.