Bands @ NAMM
Thanks for your interest in Bands @ NAMM! Submissions are now closed. Please consider applying to perform at our future shows.
The Bands @ NAMM selection committee will review all submissions to determine the line-up. All submissions will be notified regarding their performance status in late October 2017.
Please note that over 1,000 performance requests are submitted with only 140 performance times available. If your band is not scheduled, please do not be discouraged but go ahead and submit a request to perform for the next show.
The perks of performing at The 2018 NAMM Show
- Show access, including the exhibit floor, educational sessions and networking events
- Exposure to an audience of over 100,000 music enthusiasts and professionals
- Casual promotion within show publications, website, emails and more
- Possible publicity opportunities from our extensive press pool, social media impressions and celebrity appearances
- A show experience like no-other
Performers will not be compensated monetarily. NAMM will provide all chosen performers with badges to attend The 2018 NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA
If you have any questions, please contact Bands@namm.org.