Bands @ NAMM
NAMM will have five stages throughout the NAMM campus.
- Grand Plaza Stage: Full Band
- Arena Plaza Stage (NEW): Full Band
- NAMM Marriott Stage: Acoustic and Full Band
- NAMM Hilton Stage (UPDATE): Acoustic and Trios
- NAMM Sheraton Stage: Acoustic and Trios
Submission process and requirements
After the submission deadline closes, the Bands @ NAMM selection committee will review all submissions. All submissions will be notified regarding their performance status in late October 2017.
Please note that over 1,000 performance requests are submitted with only 140 performance times available. If your band is not scheduled, please do not be discouraged but go ahead and submit a request to perform for the next show.
To create an artist profile, you will need the following:
- Musician/Band name
- Contact Info
- Band member list with corresponding instruments
- Website/social media links
- Management/public relation information (if self-managed, please note)
- Availability from Wednesday, January 24 to Sunday, January 28
- Endorser list (if applicable)
- A professional bio, including up to 5 photos
This is an unpaid performance. NAMM will provide all chosen performers with badges to attend The 2018 NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.
If you have any questions, please contact Bands@namm.org.