Direct Sound Debuts New Industry Products and First Hybrid Headphone™
Direct Sound to Debut Latest Industry Products and the First Hybrid Headphone™ at Winter NAMM 2018
JANUARY 12, 2018 - During this year’s Winter NAMM 2018 Show, taking place January 25th through January 28th in Anaheim, California, Direct Sound, the professional audio industry’s leader in top quality sound and isolation, will unveil its newest products which offer features including wired and wireless low-latency technology, superior sound isolation and comfortability, snap-and-release wire technology, and Waves NX integration. Additionally, at the show, Direct Sound will debut its first Hybrid Headphone™ by Fanstereo.
“We have been the leaders in the professional audio community, internationally, for the past two decades and are constantly evolving and improving our products on a regular basis, to provide industry professionals with superior sound experience and isolation,” said Steve Rois, CEO of Direct Sound.
Over the past year, Direct Sound’s products evolved from its original EX model headphones, to the new EX Plus models which include the EXTW - the very first true wireless professional audio headphone. Some improvements Direct Sound has made to its products include a sleeker headphone design, new drivers utilizing patented HPA (high precision audio technology), better sound isolation and more.
“With the launch of Fanstereo, Direct Sound and its team of highly-skilled engineers and technologists have created the very first Hybrid Headphone™ designed for professional studio musicians and for the general consumer. We are thrilled to introduce the new Fanstereo brand, along with its roster of many celebrity partners,” Rois continued.
Fanstereo’s products include headphones, earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and more, each offering the sound quality of professional-grade audio. Designed out of aluminum, stainless steel and hand-picked leathers – the look and feel of the Fanstereo brand is one-of-a-kind.
Fanstereo’s product includes:
- Studio43: Studio43 is Fanstereo’s “no compromise Hybrid Headphone™” which features a feather weight onear ergonomic design, outfitted in all premium leather for comfort and prolonged usage. Designed for convenience and ease of use, this model shows off a voice interactive capability allowing you to stay engaged and hands free, and its optimized sound isolation speakers keep the sound inside of the headphone, canceling out additional sound outside of the product.
- Eirs: Fanstereo’s wireless inear headphones are a perfect mix of modern elegance and reliable optimized sound quality. Both slash proof and water resistant, the eirs are ideal for outdoor activities, while its superior Bluetooth and noise cancelling functions allow users to stay focused with no interruptions.
- Nubump and Nubump +: The nubump and nubump+ are Fanstereo’s loudest high quality speakers available on the market. In addition to the sound quality, the nubump+ allows users to fully charge their phone and listen to music at the same time.
“With the support of Direct Sound and Steve Rois, the launch of Fanstereo is finally here and we are excited to share our brand with music fans and artists from around the world. Our HPA sound is nothing like the sound you’ve heard in any electronic product on the market, and I challenge all headphone manufacturers to deliver this type of superior sound to their customers,” said Jay Leopardi, Co-Founder and CEO of Fanstereo.
Direct Sound’s new products include:
- EX29 Plus: The NEW EX29 features the same great isolation and comfort that has become legendary, with a host of new professional features that further sets the EX29 apart from other noise isolating headphones. A detachable premium cable results in greater mobility. Aircraft grade aluminum cable grommets provide superior stability and super-quiet operation. An 8’ cable extension with 3.5 mm stereo plug and 6.3 mm screw-on type adapter expands the boundaries of connectivity. New High Precision Audio (HPA) drivers lead to improved fidelity and audio quality. A re-designed universal headband results in even greater comfort. The new Direct Sound EX29 continues its reign as the world’s best noise isolating headphone.
- Studio Plus+ Premium Isolation Studio Headphone: Making a bold statement with an uncompromising approach to performance and sound quality, the Studio Plus+ noise isolating headphones feature a lightweight, foldable design for comfort and convenience. New High Precision Audio (HPA) drivers result in improved fidelity and audio quality.
- EX25 Plus: The NEW lightweight and affordable EX25 features bestin-class comfort and fidelity that sets it apart from other noise isolating headphones. A detachable premium cable results in greater mobility. Aircraft grade aluminum cable grommets provide superior stability and super-quiet operation. An 8’ cable extension with 3.5 mm stereo plug and 6.3 mm screw-on type adapter expands the boundaries of connectivity. New High Precision Audio (HPA) drivers lead to improved fidelity and audio quality. A re-designed universal headband results in even greater comfort.
- EXTW 37 Wireless Pro Audio Headphone: The first of its kind, only professional audio headphone with minimal latency and true Bluetooth in each separate ear.
- WAVES NX Professional Audio Headphone: Virtual Mix Room over Headphones.
- Serenity Plus: The Serenity Plus is unlike other highpriced noise cancelling headphones, and doesn’t require batteries to isolate sound, resulting in a lightweight, compact, foldable ecofriendly passive noise cancellation headphone.
- Yourtones Plus + Volume Limiting Total Protection Headphone: In this era of portable digital devices that can play back at unhealthy volume levels, kids need an adult’s help in taking steps to protect their hearing. YourTones Plus+ Total Hearing Protection headphones are designed to avoid and address the development in Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) and untreatable Tinnitus. Patented technology built into YourTones keeps playback volume to a safe maximum level of 85 decibels while providing extreme noise cancellation from outside noise.
Direct Sound and its hybrid brand, Fanstereo, will be exhibiting at booth #15103 for Winter NAMM in Anaheim, CA, January 25 – 28, 2018.
About Fanstereo Fanstereo is an entertainment lifestyle brand that connects artists and musicians directly to fans across the globe. Co-founded by celebrity-branding expert Jay Leopardi, headphone expert Steve Rois and Super Bowl Champion Walter Thurmond III, Fanstereo’s concept is at the intersection of entertainment and technology. The company’s consumer-facing products include headphones, earphones and Bluetooth speakers, designed with cutting-edge technologies from the DNA of professional audio leader, Direct Sound. Each product offers the sound quality of professional-grade audio, available for the very first time on the consumer market. With a mission to empower artists and fans, Fanstereo’s team of innovative pioneers live to inspire the next generation of pop culture. For more information, visit www.Fanstereo.com.
About Direct Sound Direct Sound is an American headphone manufacturer dedicated to creating, marketing and selling high-quality passive isolation headphones and professional audio equipment worldwide. For more information, visit www.extremeheadphones.com.
5W Public Relations