Before registering, please review this important information:
- A unique email address is required for each individual in order to receive all communications concerning registration, and must be provided by your company's authorized contact at the time of registration. If you have not yet received your registration email, please contact your company's authorized contact to confirm your email address is correct in the system and resend.
- Free Badge Deadline is January 9, 2019, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. All badges registered after this date will cost between $50 and $150, depending on badge type.
- To register for NAMM Show badges, your NAMM Member user profile must be designated as one of the following authorized contacts: Trade Show Contact, Registration Contact, Hotel Contact, Primary Contact or Administrator. These contacts within your company have access to register badges, according to your allotment. To check your role, visit your profile page.
- Your NAMM Membership must be renewed through January 27, 2019 to register badges.
- Letters of invitation are offered through the Badge Registration process. You must register for badges in order to request your letter of invitation. Because the visa application process may take 90 days or longer, please request letters of invitation at least 90 days prior to your travel dates for The 2019 NAMM Show. For more information on requesting letters of invitation, visit our Visa Information page.
Representatives from organizations that do not qualify for NAMM membership may register for a General Attendee badge to attend The 2019 NAMM Show. General Attendee registration opens on August 29, 2018 at 8:00 am Pacific Time and is available to pro audio professionals and buyers representing non-member companies, venues and houses of worship, as well as music educators and music majors. Once approved, General Attendees can book a hotel room through the NAMM block or request visa letters of invitation. Must be 18 or over to attend The NAMM Show. Badge fees will apply.
For any questions regarding registration, please contact:
Toll Free: 800.767.6266