Bands @ NAMM
Bands at NAMM submissions are now open! Important: The Bands @ NAMM submission process has been moved to it's own website at bands.namm.org. You will need to create a NEW ACCOUNT on this website. To begin, click the button below.
Create/Edit your Profile
Bands submitting to perform at The NAMM Show 2019 will submit the required information by September 24th, 2018, 5pm Pacific Time. The Bands @ NAMM selection committee will then review all submissions and select which bands will perform at each of the Bands @ NAMM venues.
All submissions will be notified regarding their performance status in early November 2018. Please note that thousands of performance requests are submitted to fill 130 available time slots. If your band is not scheduled, please submit a request to perform for the next show.
Bands selected to perform at The NAMM Show will receive:
- Access to the show floor
- Access to NAMM U Educational sessions & TEC Tracks Sessions
- Access to networking events during The NAMM Show
- Guest badges for friends and family at a discounted rate
- Exposure to an audience of over 100,000 music enthusiasts and professionals
- Casual promotion within show publications, website, emails and more
- Possible publicity opportunities via multiple outlets
- A show experience like no other