Bands @ NAMM
Thank you for your interest in performing at The 2019 NAMM Show!
Submissions for Bands @ NAMM will open on Monday, August 13 at 9:00 a.m. PT and will close on Monday, September 24 at 5:00 p.m. PT.
Bands submitting to perform at The NAMM Show 2019 will submit the required information by September 24th, 2018. The Bands @ NAMM selection committee will then review all submissions and select which bands will perform at each of the Bands @ NAMM venues.
All submissions will be notified regarding their performance status in early November 2019. Please note that thousands of performance requests are submitted to fill 130 available time slots. If your band is not scheduled, please submit a request to perform for the next show.
Bands selected to perform at The NAMM Show will receive:
- Access to the show floor
- Access to NAMMU Educational Sessions & TEC Tracks Session
- Access to networking events during The NAMM Show
- Exposure to an audience of over 100,000 music enthusiasts and professionals
- Casual promotion within show publications, website, emails and more
- Possible publicity opportunities via multiple outlets
- A show experience like no other