Nonprofit Management Institute
The NAMM Show - January 24–27, 2019 - Anaheim, California
Providing Musical Nonprofits Resources to Grow and Succeed
A series of six progressive sessions that cover best practices, fundraising and governance and more. The program provides a certificate of completion to partner and grantee organizations, as well as to musical nonprofits that complete the series.
Each winter, musical nonprofits, NAMM Foundation partners and grantees, gather in Anaheim, CA to participate in the unique networking opportunities that at The NAMM Show. Show attendees are invited to participate in the Nonprofit Management Institute, which offers educational opportunities to organizations.
Organizations who attend the shows will have access to discover new products, learn new skills and connect with nonprofit professionals
Attendees who attend all nonprofit sessions will receive a certificate of completion from The NAMM Foundation and their organization name listed on The NAMM Foundation website. Organizations will also receive the these benefits:
- Access to the Show Floor
- A listing on NAMM.org and The NAMM Show app
- Access to nonprofit professional development
- An invitation to attend a nonprofit networking reception
- Early registration notification to The 2020 NAMM Show
Nonprofit Management Institute educational sessions include: governance and strategic direction, program development, fundraising and development, and more.
Certificate of Completion Requirements:
- Attendance at all five nonprofit sessions.
- Submit an online essay within 5 days of The NAMM Show describing what you learned and how it might be applied to your work.
Registration and Hotel Information
Details on how to register for the show and where to stay.
Please follow these instructions before you register for The NAMM Show:
1. Click the link below and click on “Registration...Get Started.”
2. When asked, “Are you a current NAMM member,” select “No.” When asked, “Does your organization manufacture, distribute or sell products/services...” select “No.”
3. When asked, “Please provide your company/organization/school name," type the name of your organization.
4. When asked, "Which professional community reflects the industry in which you work most?," select "Other."
5. When asked again, "Which professional community reflects the industry in which you work most?," select one of the following: "NAMM Foundation Partner," "NAMM Foundation Grantee," or "Nonprofit."
Once completed, you will receive an email letting you know of your pending badge registration. Within a few business days you will receive a badge confirmation via email that includes a barcode to be used to pick up your badge on site.
Get access to a robust hotel block powered by our official partner, EventSphere, to make it fast and easy to find the right hotel for the show. Quantity is limited, so book your room before they are gone.
For more information about attending The 2019 NAMM Show, please contact Jessica Cortez.
Founded in 2006, The NAMM Foundation represents the generosity and philanthropy of the music products industry. Its mission is to advance active participation in music making across the lifespan by supporting scientific research, philanthropic giving and public service programs.