Explore The 2020 NAMM Show Campus
On January 16–19, The NAMM Show returns to Anaheim, connecting the industry around the latest products, cutting-edge education and dynamic events. We invite you to view the interactive show map and discover all that the NAMM Campus has to offer.
As the industry’s Crossroads, the communities of music, sound and entertainment technology unite to celebrate all aspects of stage and recorded performance. The 2020 NAMM Show offers an exhibiting layout to best serve each community and allow buyers and influencers the chance to interact with products side-by-side. On the interactive show map, users can click through their favorite categories and get a feel for their favorite areas of the show. To view exhibitors and their locations, check out the detailed show map.
This year, a series of showcases will be introduced to serve as the centerpiece of several dynamic neighborhoods:
- The Synth Showcase will feature the latest in analog and digital synthesizer technology.
- The Innovator Showcase will collect the latest innovations across several product types.
- The Loudspeaker System Showcase will conduct like-for-like demos of line array systems.
- The Boutique Guitar Showcase will highlight the artistry of industry luthiers.
- Software.NAMM will bring digital solutions and developments to ACC North.
- Lounge 88 will coalesce the piano community, with products and exciting events such as the Roomful of Pianos.
NAMM is committed to growing the industry through effective and actionable education. To power continued innovation, a wide variety of education tracks will return to the show:
- NAMM U: Sessions for music retailers, working artists and industry professionals, running throughout different NAMM Show education programs.
- ESTA-Curated Sessions: Four tracks for entertainment technology professionals, with the opportunity to earn free ETCP-renewal credits: Lighting & Electrical, Lighting Networking, Rigging and Safety.
- Pro Production by PLSN & FOH: series of exciting sessions for event technology professionals, presented by the publishers of Front of House, PLSN and Stage Directions.
- Lighting&Sound America / PLASA: Richard Cadena of Lighting&Sound America and PLASA hosts several entertainment technology sessions.
- AES Academy: Premier training, education and hands-on instruction for working and future audio professionals
- TEC Tracks: Legends and thought leaders offer sessions for sound, studio and stage pros
- A3E: Explore the future of audio, music-making and music technology
- Dante Training: Get trained in the industry-leading Dante platform, hosted by Audinate
- GenNext/College Music Society: The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) present exclusive programming for career and professional development.
- Music Education Days: Music teachers and school administrators are invited to preview the latest instruments, products and tools that are relevant to today’s music classrooms.
- Nonprofit Management Institute: A series of six progressive sessions that cover best practices, fundraising, communication and governance, with a certificate of completion to those who complete the series.
Transportation and Essentials
Likewise, the interactive show map calls out key features and amenities throughout the campus. These include Anaheim Resort Transportation, badge pick up locations, food areas, as well as all-important beer and coffee spots.
We’re happy to announce a special airport-to-hotel shuttle discount, with the Karmel Shuttle Service. Use promo code NAMM20 to receive this special offer.