January 16–19, 2020
Entertainment Technology at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Anaheim, CA
The Global Crossroads Where Production Meets Performance
Entertainment technology will take center stage at The NAMM Show. See what’s new and get inspired by the latest products, learn from the most successful industry leaders and plan your own success.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to 7,000+ brands
- 400+ educational sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Who Should Attend?
All members of NAMM are invited to attend The 2020 NAMM Show. Qualified representatives from organizations that are not eligible for NAMM membership including pro audio, live event and themed entertainment professionals; buyers and influencers from houses of worship, concert halls, universities, casinos, hotels and other venues; as well as college music educators and music majors may apply for a General Attendee badge.
The following companies qualify to be a NAMM member:
- Retail music instrument/product stores
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Pro audio/live event production rentals
- Musical instrument/component repair shop
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturer representative
- Industry service providers
- Publishers of sheet music
- AV systems integrators
The following individuals qualify to be a general attendee:
- Pro audio and live sound professionals
- Lighting professionals
- Entertainment technology professionals
- Theme park operators
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio purchasing representatives
- Houses of worship purchasing representatives
- College/university educators and students
- Professionals in the music, sound or entertainment technology products industry
Entertainment Technology Education
Expand your professional opportunities with industry-curated education sessions from ESTA, Pro Production by PLSN & FOH, Lighting&Sound America / PLASA and renew your ETCP credits for free.
Four tracks for entertainment technology professionals: Lighting & Electrical, Lighting Networking, Rigging and Safety. An opportunity to get free ETCP renewal credits.
Lighting&Sound America / PLASA
Richard Cadena and Wayne Howell of Lighting&Sound America and PLASA host several entertainment technology sessions.
Pro Production by PLSN & FOH
A series of exciting sessions for entertainment technology professionals, presented by the publishers of Front of House, PLSN and Stage Directions.
Free Dante certification training, hosted by Audinate, for pro audio and entertainment technology professionals. Requires additional registration.
Entertainment Technology Events
Enjoy a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances and networking events throughout the show.
Happy Hour for Behind the Scenes
A charity event that provides financial assistance to entertainment technology professionals or their immediate family who are seriously ill or injured.
NAMM Live Networking Reception
Enjoy a cocktail reception and network with lighting and live event professionals at the entertainment technology lounge.
Entertainment Technology Highlights