January 16–19, 2020
Music at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Anaheim, CA
The Music Begins Here
Music is at the core of the NAMM experience. Discover a wide variety of the latest instruments, accessories and solutions from leading global brands, and be the first to bring them to your local market and live event experience.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to 7,000+ brands
- 400+ educational sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Who Should Attend?
All members of NAMM are invited to attend The 2020 NAMM Show. Qualified representatives from organizations that are not eligible for NAMM membership including pro audio, live event and themed entertainment professionals; buyers and influencers from houses of worship, concert halls, universities, casinos, hotels and other venues; as well as college music educators and music majors may apply for a General Attendee badge.
The following companies qualify to be a NAMM member:
- Retail music instrument/product stores
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Pro audio/live event production rentals
- Musical instrument/component repair shop
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturer representative
- Industry service providers
- Publishers of sheet music
- AV systems integrators
The following individuals qualify to be a general attendee:
- Pro audio and live sound professionals
- Lighting professionals
- Entertainment technology professionals
- Theme park operators
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio purchasing representatives
- Houses of worship purchasing representatives
- College/university educators and students
- Professionals in the music, sound or entertainment technology products industry
Experience hundreds of professional education sessions you won't find anywhere else. Explore topics on business development, marketing, best practices, industry secrets and so much more.
Music Retail & Business
NAMM U Breakfast Sessions
NAMM's opening sessions features big speakers and big-picture ideas, along with free breakfast.
Big-picture sessions on high-profile topics in recording, live sound and music business, featuring innovative ideas from industry thought leaders.
NAMM Idea Center
Focused sessions held every half-hour that cover proven ideas, best practices and how-to tips.
Music Educators & Students
Enjoy a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances and networking events throughout the show.
Full schedule will be released in November.