January 16–19, 2020
Music at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Anaheim, CA
The Music Begins Here
Music is at the core of the NAMM experience. Discover a wide variety of the latest instruments, accessories and solutions from leading global brands, and be the first to bring them to your local market and live event experience.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to 7,000+ brands
- 400+ educational sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
The following companies qualify to be a NAMM member:
- Retail music instrument/product stores
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Pro audio/live event production rentals
- Musical instrument/component repair shop
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturer representative
- Industry service providers
- Publishers of sheet music
- AV systems integrators
The following individuals qualify to be a general attendee:
- Pro audio and live sound professionals
- Lighting professionals
- Entertainment technology professionals
- Theme park operators
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio purchasing representatives
- Houses of worship purchasing representatives
- College/university educators and students
- Professionals in the music, sound or entertainment technology products industry
Featuring music instrument communities from fretted to school band and orchestra.
Experience hundreds of professional education sessions you won't find anywhere else. Explore topics on business development, marketing, best practices, industry secrets and so much more.
Music Retail & Business
Retail Innovation Summit
A full-day immersion into new trends, innovations and strategies to transform your business. Requires additional registration.
NAMM U Breakfast Sessions
NAMM's opening sessions features big speakers and big-picture ideas, along with free breakfast.
NAMM Idea Center
Focused sessions held every half-hour that cover proven ideas, best practices and how-to tips.
Big-picture sessions on high-profile topics in recording, live sound and music business, featuring innovative ideas from industry thought leaders.
Music Educators & Students
Music Education Days
Programming for music teachers and administrators to preview the latest instruments, products and tools that are relevant to today's music classrooms.
Exclusive programming for college music students and faculty members to help their career and student development.
Enjoy a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances and networking events throughout the show.
The NAMM Foundation Celebration for Music Education
Celebrating the many donors and supporters of The NAMM Foundation’s efforts and encouraging attendees to join its efforts.
She Rocks Awards
An event paying tribute to women in the music industry hosted by the Women’s International Music Network.
Yamaha All-Star Concert on the Grand
An all-star lineup from Yamaha that promises an unforgettable multi-artist extravaganza set to crank up the volume to 11.
NAMM Night of Worship
Join your peers for a lively worship session with dynamic Christian music artists as they sing popular and powerful contemporary songs.
Roomful of Pianos
This event features two nights of symphonic masterworks, performed on the nation's foremost assemblage of pianos.
Grand Rally for Music Education
A celebration for music education to honor its champions and advocates.