January 16–19, 2020
Sound at The NAMM Show
Anaheim Convention Center • Anaheim, CA
The Global Crossroads of Music, Sound and Entertainment Technology
NAMM has become the epicenter of the pro audio and sound reinforcement world. Come hear from the industry’s leading experts, experience new product trends and grow your career all in one place.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to 7,000+ brands
- 400+ educational sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Who Should Attend?
All members of NAMM are invited to attend The 2020 NAMM Show. Qualified representatives from organizations that are not eligible for NAMM membership including pro audio, live event and themed entertainment professionals; buyers and influencers from houses of worship, concert halls, universities, casinos, hotels and other venues; as well as college music educators and music majors may apply for a General Attendee badge.
The following companies qualify to be a NAMM member:
- Retail music instrument/product stores
- Distributors and importers/exporters
- Pro audio/live event production rentals
- Musical instrument/component repair shop
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Manufacturer representative
- Industry service providers
- Publishers of sheet music
- AV systems integrators
The following individuals qualify to be a general attendee:
- Pro audio and live sound professionals
- Lighting professionals
- Entertainment technology professionals
- Theme park operators
- Touring and staging professionals
- Venue and studio purchasing representatives
- Houses of worship purchasing representatives
- College/university educators and students
- Professionals in the music, sound or entertainment technology products industry
Audio professionals will have access to every level of industry education, from TEC Tracks education to AES hands-on training and dedicated certification classes. Audinate Dante™ training and certification will also be available.
Future-focused sessions that explore how advanced audio applications are transforming the music industry, production and performance.
Big-picture sessions on high-profile topics in recording, live sound and music business, featuring innovative ideas from industry thought leaders.
Free Dante certification training, hosted by Audinate, for pro audio and event technology professionals. Requires additional registration.
Enjoy a variety of entertainment including prestigious awards, performances and networking events throughout the show.
Full schedule will be released in November.