January 16–18, 2020
Loudspeaker System Showcase
The NAMM Show • Southern California
Sound Business Begins Here
The 2020 NAMM Show will present a showcase of line array and loudspeaker technologies, hosted in the real-world environment of the Anaheim Convention Center Arena.
In collaboration with the producers of Live Sound International Magazine and taking place just a few steps away from the pro audio hall within the ACC North, the Loudspeaker System Showcase will represent a formidable opportunity for manufacturers to reach new potential customers from all across the United States and beyond. Participating companies will be showcased in two compact system showcases per day, and also be included in one portable system showcase per day, during show days on Thursday, January 16–Saturday, January 18.
Details and Benefits
Cost: $10,000 – limited to 14 sponsors
Each participating company will receive:
- Opportunity to fly compact system in demo area (rigging specifications to be provided by sponsor)
- 10x10 exhibit space in demo area, with the opportunity to showcase portable system (Includes 8’ black pipe and drape back wall, 3’ black pipe and drape side walls, 7" x 44" ID sign)
- 1,000 lbs. of material handling
- Brand profile on Loudspeaker System Showcase demo page
- Brand profile in Loudspeaker System Showcase product guide
- Listing on NAMM.org and in official Mobile App
- Logo recognition on supporting advertisements, audience emails and social media messaging
- Logo recognition on supporting signage
Access New Markets
The Loudspeaker System Showcase attracts a powerful audience specifically interested in the latest loudspeaker technologies, helping sponsors reinforce their brands, present benefits and directly interact with thousands of potential buyers. Plus, a global base of media outlets visits the Showcase to learn more about new products and technologies.
Reach a Global Network
The NAMM Show attracts global buying power from multiple industry segments, including touring professionals, educators, key CEOs, theme park operators and house of worship representatives looking for the latest in pro audio and live sound. Plus, it takes place on the doorstep of the powerful Los Angeles touring community and right in the touring sweet-spot of January, when tours take a break and training opportunities are welcomed. And who doesn't enjoy the California sun?
A Unique Mix of Professionals
The audience at The NAMM Show is becoming more professional, attracting a unique mix from rental companies and touring professionals to theme park operators and house of worship representatives.
And then there’s Southern California! From the festival-style events and concerts that surround the exhibition to meetings by the pool and trips to Disneyland with your family, The NAMM Show is the professional audio industry’s best reason to mix business with pleasure.
NAMM works with a variety of organizations to promote the benefits of attending:
A global media base covers the show: