The International Exhibitor Representation Program (IERP)
The US is open. Buyers are buying! Your company’s products are essential for clients and potential buyers to keep up with the unprecedented demand for musical experiences.
The challenge: There are travel restrictions for individuals based outside of the United States, likely through the middle of 2022. Some US-based companies still have travel bans in place.
Can your company afford to lose another year, and miss being in front of over 100,000 new and current customers actively looking to restock inventory? Your competitors are there—where will you be? Waiting for The 2023 NAMM Show? Or do you seize the opportunity this year?
Purchase your exhibit space through NAMM's trade show team. (Book your space online here.) NAMM has partnered with IERP for exhibitors unable to travel to the show. Our trustworthy, highly trained Orange County, California-based team will enthusiastically represent your company, collecting leads and furthering your sales and marketing goals live on the show floor at The 2022 NAMM Show.
All local team members are recruited from the exhibition and hospitality industries. They understand the nature of exhibitions and its unique lead generating and sales processes. They are not models/hostesses or students.
IERP Founders are international exhibition veterans. With many years of combined exhibition experience, they guarantee your company’s exhibiting goals remain front and center at all times.
The IERP stand personnel become de-facto members of your marketing and sales teams.
How do we do this? We get to know you, and you get to know us!
Information Exchange & Training
- Complete the Exhibitor Questionnaire to share product information, US sales and marketing history, new product launches and more.
- Hold an online discussion with our team to determine your company’s exhibiting goals and what success looks like to YOU.
- Meet your booth staff online before the event. Participate in their education.
- Be comfortable with the representation of your brand and its image.
- Assist in the completion of your NAMM Show virtual online presence.
- Receive your leads within a week after the show closes.
- All of this and more for less than the cost of sending a person to show site! Contact us for more information today!