Registering and Sending Invitations to The 2022 NAMM Show
June 3-5, 2022 • Anaheim Convention Center • Southern California
Below are instructions to register yourself and invite your staff and guests to attend The 2022 NAMM Show.
- Next, Click on the "Manage Badge Invitations" button in the top right corner.
- You will be taken to a screen that first shows your name, company, email and other contact information. Scroll down to the "My Associated Companies" section. In that section, you will see a box with your company’s info and blue letters that say "Send Badge Invitations" or “Register".
- If you are registering yourself, please click on “Register” and follow the prompts to register your badge.
- If you need to invite staff and/or guests, click on “Send Invitations”
- You will be taken to a screen where you can view your badge allotment as well as your choices for invitations. You can then:
- Click on the blue box, "Send Badge Invitation" to send badges from your free badge allotment.
- Click on “Upload Multiple” if you would like to upload a list of multiple attendees’ names.
- Click on the buttons under “Paid Badge Invitations” to send paid badges. These paid badges will not be taken out of your allotment and the person you invite will be charged a badge fee.
- Once you have clicked your desired option, you will be prompted to enter your attendees’ information. Each attendee will then receive an email, inviting them to complete their registration. If you have sent any invitations from your free badge allotment, please make sure everyone completes their registrations before May 18th to avoid late badge fee charges.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our offices at (760) 438-8007 or email us at email@example.com.