An immersion into strategies, innovations and trends to transform your business
Get to The 2022 NAMM Show one day early for this free half-day event that will explore exciting ways to amplify your retail success and reshape your business future.
Featured Host: Bob Negen
Bob knows the challenges and opportunities of retail like no one else. His hard-hitting, actionable and often hilarious training seminars come from more than two decades in the retail industry—building his own retail store from a pitiful $17,000 in annual sales to a multi-store, multi-million-dollar operation.
The pandemic has accelerated change in music retail—particularly for small- to mid-sized independents. Expectations are up, and loyalty is often down. Now, your customers expect even more ways to experience your brand. This engaging half-day workshop is an exploration of this new, exciting “omni-experiential” future and what you must do to profit from it.
Join retail expert, consultant and trainer Bob Negen to discover new strategies, tactics, mindsets and best practices that you will be able to use immediately in your business. Here are just a few of them:
- Why the future is “omni-experiential,” what that means to you and how to harness its power to build your business
- How to use content marketing to build your customer base far past your geographic market
- Best practices for live social selling
- How to use authenticity to attract your ideal customer
- The mindset of today’s top “omni-experiential” retailers and how to embrace it for your business
- Bob’s five-step “Give 2 Get” system to earn trust, build rock-solid loyalty and generate sales—lots of sales
- And much, much more!
This program will show you how to build a retail business that’s ready to take on the future and win!
This free, half-day session requires pre-registration:
9 AM - 12 PM
Retail Innovation Summit